CHRIXTINA AG. PIC/NOT A GOOD LOOK

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAfter the show at the houston show. she actually looks better in person without makeup. husband was cool as hell too. treated us like royalty. left to right premo's sister,premo's niece,premo,theo,xtina,me and premo's nephew.oneCHECK FOR ROB QUESTS ALBUM-COMING OUT SOON/SUPPORT DEVIN THE DUDE*WAITING TO EXHALE

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    What's not a good look?

I would say that's a good look all around.

Looks like everyone had a good time.

Is Premo touring with her as DJ?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    What's not a good look?

I would say that's a good look all around.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    just sayin that she kinda over did it on the make up. we met her back stage after the show in her dressing room and was luuking mighty fine. she would still get it with or without make up tho. naw premo's back in new york working on projects.

• Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the show at the houston show. she actually looks better in person without makeup. husband was cool as hell too. treated us like royalty. left to right premo's sister,premo's niece,premo,theo,xtina,me and premo's nephew.

one

CHECK FOR ROB QUESTS ALBUM-COMING OUT SOON/SUPPORT DEVIN THE DUDE*WAITING TO EXHALE

primo looking like a proud dad.
    too much make up on her.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    was she standing on a box? i was in the same room as her one time some years back and she was super small, like 4'6" or something. but it could have been an illusion because her hair was SO big the effect was like one of those 'bratz' dolls.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    yeah she's super small. bowlegged like a mug. looks i little taller cause of the super high heels she's got on.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

• Damn she looks pretty fine in this picture. I'd definately bang.

4'6". Got damn. Seriously?