Polish-Breaks Lesson

FunkoffFunkoff 65 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
My friend chopped up portions of 33 Polish records (mostly unknown and obscure stuff) into this 5 minute cut'n'paste madness.Michal Banach - Lekcja Pierwsza def. worth checkin'.

Comments

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

seriously dope!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    trainspotting por favor.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    wicked!!!
    it's too short

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

The loooong eh? Really? I mean it's sloppy but those breaks are harder than the Rajaz

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    just because things are looped in the same tempo does not mean they work. i mean, dude put it up here in public, so he must expect some unfavorable feedback.

the thing you speak of, sasche, is a mix tape and has whole songs on it, but you'll never fail to write something to try and wrile me up will you? ...ball bustin brit bastard.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    just because things are looped in the same tempo does not mean they work. i mean, dude put it up here in public, so he must expect some unfavorable feedback.

the thing you speak of, sasche, is a mix tape and has whole songs on it, but you'll never fail to write something to try and wrile me up will you? ...ball bustin brit bastard.

yeah. I'm getting ready to post up some sneakers-in-a-dryer beats so watch this space.

But it's always interesting to hear breaks you never heard before. I was just calling for moderation on the Save it for me

• FunkoffFunkoff 65 Posts

its not my work, but a friend of mine, and yes, quantizing is really sloppy, and there are offbeat parts that i really dont like (that novi singers part around 4:11) and sound quality is amateurish but overall : its fun to listen to it, breaks hit hard (that part around 3:50 sounds like some unreleased ugly duckling beat) and i dont know 70% of records used there.
    and sloppiness is one of the reasons why i liked it in the first place.
    peace