)))-> I'm up in Remix Magazine

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    countdown to someone calling you a carpetbaggeur for mentioning trae

saw this on the other board but cool read. i always like reading djs talk about singles

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    What are those funny black circles you are holding?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    What is/does Talented Tenth from/mean?

I like the line: "When the party's over, it pretty much starts all over."

I'm off to bed...

over.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Dude your bedhead is fucking killing it in those pics. And you are channeling the Biz in that bottom right photo, the grin, the goatee and the straight white tee. marvelous.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "Talented Tenth" is a W.E.B. Dubois essay. And honestly I got like 2 hours of sleep before this interview/photoshoot, after flying 3000 miles and doing some party. After the interview/photoshoot I got back on a plane, flew 3000 miles again, and went to another club and spun.

Edit: And I might use Microwave but I stay buying vinyl.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Your hair looks awesome.

• I love hair.
    Congrats Cosmiz.

• that gerald bloke has some nice turns of phrase - proppers!

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    nice man.. especially like this "from 100 to 130 cpm in 1 1/2 hours" statement.. same with me.. fuck all that boring cats doing the same type of shit the whole night.. its about freestyle

love the sinden & jesse rose stuff, far out , but that "spaces" is a little outdated already, no? got the promo back in autumn 2005 or sommink..

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    Dope pics. Next time you're in SD we need to get you to roll through M-Theory.

I'm sure the party was ill.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Nice shout-outs to Chicago in that article. I've always been a Greenskeepers fan -- I have this one earlier 12" where James Curd samples some dialog from "Buffalo '66." It still sounds dope: harder house still within 120-5 bpm.

Curd and Derrick Carter put out a lot of cool bootlegs on an "Alaskan imprint," Igloo.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    thats wassup man. props

the resemblance is astounding

• thats wassup man. props

the resemblance is astounding

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    "Hey, I'll take this Southern hip-hop record and remix it with a house beat."

If you listen closely, you can hear an Austin man's head exploding.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "Hey, I'll take this Southern hip-hop record and remix it with a house beat."

If you listen closely, you can hear an Austin man's head exploding.

Hahahah... yeah.

As for the Booger thing, people always say it to me. Someone actually though I WAS the dude this past Tuesday ("Hey, you were in that Nerds movie right?") I don't see it.