Utrecht NL mega fair roll call

coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
who will be there ?Hans Pokora will be there signing his new "5001 Dreams" book !!also big display of raer lps with classic cars on the covers ! Waxwell will be there, who else ?? funny french dealers, check ! chill swedes, check i'll be slanging at stall #388 while percy is enjoying the cricket world cup,our friend james will have affordable jazz wax, i'll bring reggae & the usual suspects all the info, details, links & more !!no spring ARC/Austin, no spring WFMUNO EXCUSES !!!

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    whuddup tim?? i think i'm going to the fall one this year.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    whuddup tim?? i think i'm going to the fall one this year.

DO IT !!

i know you will come up big if you make it.

you can always rest yer weary dawgs or drop off yer coat at #388

i hate missing the lil ol richmond va show april 15th
    (rva peep, it is at the comfort inn again, across from the tv towers)
    but
    this is a mega fair !!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Ill be there. spectating that is, ill bring some beers...

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    nieuw huis

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Til the Euro drops a bit I ain't gonna make it to Utrecht. Richmond however is around the corner and all the ballers will be in Nederland so more details on the VA show please...
    In the meantime I'd like two space cakes, some frites with mayonnaise and a nice Belgian ale please.

Richmond however is around the corner and all the ballers will be in Nederland so more details on the VA show please....

Craig's Stand Still Music Fair
    sunday april 15th starts at 8 or 9 or 10
    use to be at the Holiday Inn on Staplemill behind the Krispy Kreme
    has moved to
    the Comfort Inn on Broad
    across the street from the "teevee" towers
    (east of the Krispy Kreme)
    ez access off 95/195
    interesting mix
    sorry to miss
    but
    forget the euro
    UTRECHT !!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I'll be there.
    I never ever met a Strutter in my life, so this might be a good occasion.
    I'm that handsome bastard with the fat wallet, so if you see me, hollar!

• can one expect decent prices or is everything interesting going for mad money?

can one expect decent prices or is everything interesting going for mad money?

like any mega fair, loads of tables bulk priced at 5 euros the first day full of gems
    +
    tables of over priced terds
    conditions are all over
    bottom line
    plenty o bargains
    if you look hard

• can one expect decent prices or is everything interesting going for mad money?

like any mega fair, loads of tables bulk priced at 5 euros the first day full of gems
    +
    tables of over priced terds
    conditions are all over
    bottom line
    plenty o bargains
    if you look hard

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Man I need to get a ticket.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

I really really REALLY want to go to this event.

• just booked my ticket!! me and my lady are coming down from 12-16 april. you euro strutters want to hook up some kind of get together?

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    Can't make this one Tim ( i met you at the last one, I'm the guy who knew Percy from when he used to sell outside the Jazz Cafe in Camden) To make up for it I'm going to Holland a week and a half before the fair to buy all the records in Holland! Hope there are some left for you guys!!

• i'll be there on friday and sunday. hope to meet some soulstrutters. i'll say hi to you tim and hopefully you can tell me which other guys i need to talk to

by the way, the stuttgart guys are going to be there too. but just as regular customers. they won't sell this time. too bad.

see you there!

• ScopeCGNScopeCGN 163 Posts
    Thanks for reminding me, I think Disco Diamant will be there :-)
    Does Sticky Doojah rides with us?

SC

• I'll be there, anyone wanna meet up for a beer ? (raer Dutch beer obviously)

Pats

I'll be there, anyone wanna meet up for a beer ? (raer Dutch beer obviously)

Pats