›

EMERGENCY MP3 REQUEST - PLAES TO HELP!?!

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
It's very important to get the song:John Paul Young "Love Is In The Air"[/b] (VERY IMPORTANT SONG)We need it for this party right here:This isn't a joke either please get this to me as soon as possible and please if you post it make it so that if i walk away from the computer that all the lurkers don't kill the link before I can get it.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up hommie? You want the original version that clocks in at around 3:25 or you want the extended 12" remix on Atlantic form 1978 that runs 8:23? Either way, I got you.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    chk your email.

Hommie,

I will PM you the DL links and not post them on here so folls don't kill the links before you can DL them. Check your PMs soon.

Chan

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Chan! Dude, either or both cause I don't have either. And we have to play it tonight cause today is "LOVE IS IN THE AIR SUNDAYS" and that's the theme of the day.

Dude, Supreme played right before us at the Shore Club down here in Miami last night. By far teh best music/DJ set I have heard down here and also probably the best DJ set I've heard in years. Your boy was on fucking FIRE last night.

Chan! Dude, either or both cause I don't have either. And we have to play it tonight cause today is "LOVE IS IN THE AIR SUNDAYS" and that's the theme of the day.

Dude, Supreme played right before us at the Shore Club down here in Miami last night. By far teh best music/DJ set I have heard down here and also probably the best DJ set I've heard in years. Your boy was on fucking FIRE last night.

That's my dude!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dudes seriously we were going in last night.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Dudes seriously we were going in last night.

GO IN SATURDAYS

what's good dude. I was just chillin in the backyard in my underwear smoking a ciggarette. DON'T BE JEALOUS!