Tony Yayo = "A step away from child molestation"

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Tony Yayo Arrested for Alleged Attack on Jimmy Henchmen???s Son G-Unit???s Tony Yayo turned himself in to New York City police on Saturday afternoon (March 24) on charges of harassment and endangering the welfare of a child. The arrest stems from an incident during which the rapper allegedly approached and slapped 14 year-old James Rosemond when they spotted him on the street wearing a Czar Entertainment t-shirt. The boy is the son of Jimmy ???Henchmen??? Rosemond manager for The Game and head of Czar Entertainment. According to the New York Post, Yayo spotted the younger Rosemond on Manhattan???s West 25th St. as he and 50 Cent were leaving the offices of Violator Management. At that point, witnesses say the rapper approached the boy, flashed a gun that was tucked into his waist, and pushed him up against a wall. Yayo is then said to have asked the boy his age before stating, ???I don???t give a fuck how old you are - Fuck Czar Entertainment!??? and slapping him. ???It???s a shame that 50 Cent & Tony Yayo could feel comfortable slapping and physically attacking an innocent 14-year-old minor that they market and promote their records to.??? James??? mother, Cynthia Reed said in a statement. ???This is a cowardly act on my son who has done nothing to warrant the verbal and physical abuse he received . . . This should be looked as a step away from child molestation.??? As Yayo was being transported from Manhattan???s 13th precinct to central booking yesterday evening, he reportedly bragged to reporters that 50 Cent would have him out of jail ???by tomorrow.???

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    This is neither a good look for Curtis nor Tony.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

if that child molestation thing sticks, tony's going to have a 'fun' time being locked down...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    "No Yayo"

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I'm not aware of Yayo ever having been involved in anything that I would say was a good look.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

if that child molestation thing sticks, tony's going to have a 'fun' time being locked down...

I don't think he's being charged with molestation. That's just the mother trying to increase media hype. Adults slapping kids is pathetic, though.

Dude, did you read the swipe? He's never been accused of child molestation, much less charged with it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Slapping a kid over a t-shirt?
    Fools are acting fucking ridiculous with this music shit.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

Dude, did you read the swipe? He's never been accused of child molestation, much less charged with it.

not to make light of a tyke slap, but molestation charges would be excessive.

what was he doing out there anywho?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

They wouldn't be "excessive"--they wouldn't come into the picture at all.

"Molestation" is a word with its own meaning; it is not just some extreme grade of "assault" or "battery".

It was a complete beatdown, officer--a veritable molestation!

I swear... SoulStrut dudes.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The classic....

"Step back folls, I'm taking a dump" gangsta pose!!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    im gonna play the devil's advocate here. while not endorsing slapping around 14 yr old kids, but does anyone find it hard to believe the kid didnt say some dumb shit first?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    im gonna play the devil's advocate here. while not endorsing slapping around 14 yr old kids, but does anyone find it hard to believe the kid didnt say some dumb shit first?
    He's a 14 year old boy though.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    does anyone find it hard to believe the kid didnt say some dumb shit first?

No.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

They wouldn't be "excessive"--they wouldn't come into the picture at all.

"Molestation" is a word with its own meaning; it is not just some extreme grade of "assault" or "battery".

It was a complete beatdown, officer--a veritable molestation!

I swear... SoulStrut dudes.

saying faux. it's an emotional cry from his mom to make a f*ked up situtation unnecessarily more f*ked up.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

oh sorry didn't notice the sarcasm in the post title.. so yeah even if the kid said shit first, tony is grown man. it'd be a better look if he took that same stunt to game. but that's some mind garden daydream.

does anyone find it hard to believe the kid didnt say some dumb shit first?

No.

Yayo does dumb schitt constantly, with or without provocation--it seems to be his way of distracting 50 from the fact that he's not bringing in any money.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This is a cowardly act

Very weak.

• This is neither a good look for Curtis nor Tony.

I'm not aware of Yayo ever having been involved in anything that I would say was a good look.

tony yayo- pimpin. the beat is that heat.

• mr_chinnmr_chinn 89 Posts
    rap music is gettin real possitive.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Just approaching a 14 year old kid because of a t-shirt is pretty

Then he took that shit up a notch or ten by smacking him. That shit =

• just to jump in it was originally reported that the dude with yayo who helped was the same guy that shot Busta's bodyguard (and was at the video shoot because he came with yayo). Those two need to stay home.