my leg is on youtube!(16 years ago related)

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
this is a game I was working as a student trainer...noticed my khaki leg exiting the frame in the background(I was going to go get a backboard)at the end of the cliphard as fuck hit....dudes jaw was broken in 5 places, if I remember correctly

Comments

• WOW. you were there for the Quinten Coryatt hit? Man, that one clip probably got him the #2 spot in the draft to Indy that year. crazy...

one of the best hits i've ever seen. AND, way to post this on the Fryer board in that football conversation.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    WOW. you were there for the Quinten Coryatt hit? Man, that one clip probably got him the #2 spot in the draft to Indy that year. crazy...

one of the best hits i've ever seen. AND, way to post this on the Fryer board in that football conversation.

ha! yeah...I always like the "Rugby" argument....

Yeah, I was there...it was fuggin' cold(like 20 degrees and windy) I was on emergency crew after my Freshman year...I had to read hand signals from the head trainer and bring the correct gear out to the field. Usually I never had to do anything during the games, maybe bring out the vacuum splints from time to time, but that hit was so devastating(seeing it at eye level was so much more surprising than seeing it from above like the camera angle) I just ran out to the field with the head trainer. Corey(the name of the dude laid out) wasnt moving AT ALL. It was scary and a little nerve racking for my 19 year old self.