80 blocks From Tiffany's

major_briggsmajor_briggs 13 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Does anyone have a torrent link or an avi of this? I am in a crunch, cant wait for a mail ordered dvd from one of those shady bootleg dvd sites. Any help would really be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    heres a little bit of it, courtesy of my homie duey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxuHQPMD7AE

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i am going to try and liberate this for the web tonight. hold on.

• This movie is too good.

• noz answer my pm.

you need to find this old german documentary called Lefty - Erinnerungen
    an einen Toten in Brooklyn. It's about the Sex Boys and The Crazy Homicides. That's that reallllllll shit. Let me know if anyone has ever heard of it.

• Flying Cut Sleeves is also a must see, especially for the Ghetto Brothers segment.

• Flying Cut Sleeves is also a must see, especially for the Ghetto Brothers segment.

where could i find this?

• I don't know... my friend has been hand-selling DVD-Rs of it, but I'm not sure if he's set up to do mailorder or not. I could find out though.

where could i find this?

Yeah, I need this too if anyone has it or has a link to a torrent. Just got a boot of 80 Blocks and need more of this type of stuff.

SONIC

• if anyone speaks german..

when you google this.. Lefty - Erinnerungen an einen Toten in Brooklyn

you get a few sites, but i can't figure out if i can get it on any of them or what they are. If you can translate, please help me. Thanks.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    if anyone speaks german..

when you google this.. Lefty - Erinnerungen an einen Toten in Brooklyn

you get a few sites, but i can't figure out if i can get it on any of them or what they are. If you can translate, please help me. Thanks.

They are all deadlinks to old cineman screenings. Nowhere to cop or dl. Saw 80 blocks from tifanny last year and it was dope. Would love to see this one, haven't even heard about it. I can try to see who has a copy of this over here in Germany...

• PlantweedPlantweed 394 Posts
    I have a nice copy of 80 BLOCKS.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I have a nice copy of 80 BLOCKS.

Yes I was gonna mention my man. I bought my copy from him and everything was straight.