The ones held for purity are the balls I like best

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    That really creeps me out. A wedding-like ceremony where the father puts a ring on his daughter's finger? What is wrong with these people?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Fathers who sexually abuse their daughters tend to be altrastrict about dating and sex. Just sayin'.

• Ian_DIan_D 120 Posts
    don't know whats worse having purity balls or a purity ring....i think i'd rather have a purity ring myself...

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    http://generationsoflight.myicontrol.com...2312665A131C364

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I keep reading the subject as "Thes One held for purity are the balls I like"

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

One of the most memorable highlights of the ball is when the fathers stand in the middle of the ballroom and form a circle around their daughters standing all aglow in their lovely ball gowns. The fathers place their hands on their daughters, and together we pray for purity of mind, body, and soul for generations to come.

These daughters will now have to be perfect pure daddy's girls through out their teen years.

Dad, can I go to the prom.
    And soil your mind body and soul? No way, now go to your room!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    In what is becoming a trend among conservative Christians in the dark underbelly of the[/b]United States

Need to go make some illegitimate mamas.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    "purity is a lifestyle, not an event"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

"....Because we cherish our daughters as regal princesses...."

really, is there any other kind of princess?

oh man the videos on that site?!?!

the ceremony consists of the daughters walking up to the father on their knees shit is so twisted man I'm sorry...

and the second video: "sarcasm means carrying flesh...it's words of death..."

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    it's safe to sale ALL of these girls will be or are sluts now.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    don't know whats worse having purity balls or a purity ring....i think i'd rather have a purity ring myself...

I got perty balls and a cock ring, does that make me more Christian?

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

Yeah, all the cast off guilt of a convent school education with the added frisson of disobeying psychotic daddy dearest. Where can I fnd these girls?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Yeah, all the cast off guilt of a convent school education with the added frisson of disobeying psychotic daddy dearest. Where can I fnd these girls?

I went to a 'Christian' college in St. Paul, MN...most all the freaky/artsy girls were straight arrows and the daughters of deacons and pastors were the big freaks on campus. The story going around at the time was that the daughter of our college's President (a real James Dobson-type, family values dude) had been caught 'making whoopee' in her father's office (which was actually located on the grounds of the Seminary).

I stays making whooppee.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I went to a 'Christian' college in St. Paul, MN...most all the freaky/artsy girls were straight arrows and the daughters of deacons and pastors were the big freaks on campus. The story going around at the time was that the daughter of our college's President (a real James Dobson-type, family values dude) had been caught 'making whoopee' in her father's office (which was actually located on the grounds of the Seminary).

While I wish I could say this is a stereotype, my experience has been the same. When I was 17-18 I used to hang out with girls from St. Mary's (all girl religious high school), and they were the wildest girls I'd ever seen. The girls at my school might smoke weed and make out at a party, but some of the St. Mary's girls would snort meth, get blindly drunk, and try to jump your bones in the middle of downtown, provided they didn't pass out on the sidewalk first.

It sucked because the girls I knew were nice people and fun to hang around with, but they had so many extreme issues stemming from being so restricted.

But really, this whole ceremony doesn't seem to be about the girls, it's about fulfilling the twisted fantasies held by the fathers. It wouldn't surprise me if the need to keep their daughters chaste and pure stemmed from repressed desires.

x infinity

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

oh man the videos on that site?!?!

the ceremony consists of the daughters walking up to the father on their knees shit is so twisted man I'm sorry...

and the second video: "sarcasm means carrying flesh...it's words of death..."

whoa.. only watched the first one.. dont think i have the stomach for the second.

those jeuses camp people should get on this and do a 10 year doc from purity ball.

whats that german word again?