:GET ON MY LEVEL: Dude?

PonyPony 2,283 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone still have the link? I'd like to see what's been poppin' in the 07 for dude. Is he still rockin bounce sheets over the keyboard?

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    #5 Shortcut with my showers found: Before, the water runs for 30 minutes for my shower where I'm actually taking one for 27 of those 30. I found a way to get this down to 25 minutes of running water. What's the trick? The trick is merely basic chemistry. Try putting a piece of metal at room temperature in cold water for about a minute then take it out. When you touch it, it's very cold. What does this have to do with the shortcut? The biggest negative affector for me taking showers is being cold. Another strong negative affector is that it seems like a waste of time to me. Without warming up the shampoo and especially the body wash, the cold is what takes my motive away. To heat them up, I often had the bottles running under the shower head to warm up. This, however, was very slow and took from 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how cold the bedroom is (parent's bedroom is almost always cold, another big negative). My trick is to use hot water about 1 1/2 inches deep and put the shampoo and body wash in it. Then, while that's warming up, I find my clothes and stuff, which takes a few minutes to do (having to check for stains). When done, I take the bottles just to the side of the drain to let the water drain out. By then, they'd be very warm. I do my shower normally, but instead of having to heat it up under the showerhead, I can skip to directly applying these things without having to warm up. This here saves 5 to 8 minutes of my shower time and is very impressive. It's the after math of remaining cold for a long time that still takes my motive away for taking showers, but this, alone, adds a +1.3 affector to my motive. It doesn't seem like much on -17, but that changes -17 to -13, a considerable improvement. Get rid of the cold after math and it removes the -7 affector putting this at just -1.9, and so far, I don't have a worthy solution to this. The cold parent's bedroom just makes it worse. Not only that, it also saves some water and, supposedly, energy.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    He has some video games that he programmed to DL. We should have a "Supernatural Olympics" competition.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Thanks for the link, I almost forgot how interesting this guy is.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    He has some video games that he programmed to DL. We should have a "Supernatural Olympics" competition.

...and that's one of the best names ever BTW.

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    #5 Shortcut with my showers found: Before, the water runs for 30 minutes for my shower where I'm actually taking one for 27 of those 30. I found a way to get this down to 25 minutes of running water. What's the trick? The trick is merely basic chemistry. Try putting a piece of metal at room temperature in cold water for about a minute then take it out. When you touch it, it's very cold. What does this have to do with the shortcut? The biggest negative affector for me taking showers is being cold. Another strong negative affector is that it seems like a waste of time to me. Without warming up the shampoo and especially the body wash, the cold is what takes my motive away. To heat them up, I often had the bottles running under the shower head to warm up. This, however, was very slow and took from 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how cold the bedroom is (parent's bedroom is almost always cold, another big negative). My trick is to use hot water about 1 1/2 inches deep and put the shampoo and body wash in it. Then, while that's warming up, I find my clothes and stuff, which takes a few minutes to do (having to check for stains). When done, I take the bottles just to the side of the drain to let the water drain out. By then, they'd be very warm. I do my shower normally, but instead of having to heat it up under the showerhead, I can skip to directly applying these things without having to warm up. This here saves 5 to 8 minutes of my shower time and is very impressive. It's the after math of remaining cold for a long time that still takes my motive away for taking showers, but this, alone, adds a +1.3 affector to my motive. It doesn't seem like much on -17, but that changes -17 to -13, a considerable improvement. Get rid of the cold after math and it removes the -7 affector putting this at just -1.9, and so far, I don't have a worthy solution to this. The cold parent's bedroom just makes it worse. Not only that, it also saves some water and, supposedly, energy.

5-8 extra minutes that can now be spent posting on forums and playing flight simulators!!!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    "Climbing mountains and high speed movement are a thrill in my mind game."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Does this guy remind anybody slightly of Reynaldo?

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    whoever said this dude and IHATEBLACKS dude should meet up or whatever, is on point

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I love the guy, but that's a fucking long shower. We're in a drought in Australia - the thought of a shower that long is truly

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    June 2005

2 Savings goal reached: Though I was far behind by the end of my from my set goal, now I'm actually ahead by $40. Yeehaa! However, my thoughts have changed some. Instead of spending like $150 on fireworks, I'm thinking more around $100 or $125, I have yet to decide.

my trip to canada

IMG SRC="http://www.ulillillia.us/images/canadatrip2005jun20P34.jpg" WIDTH=700>

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    #9 My mind game and the 90-story building: This seems to be an unusually common theme in my mind game[/b] recently. There's a 90-story building with 13 4/9 feet between floors (or 1210 feet high). Along the sidewalks are ramps that launch me straight up when I run up them (or speed blast into them). I use the ramps to get up to the top of the building where yet another ramp is. I use the speed blast for this ramp to get launched up extremely high. On the way down, I keep about 4 feet from the windows (horizontally) and watch the windows whiz by. At 550 mph, they seem to not move, but that's because I'm going one floor every "frame", or 1/60 second. At 800 mph, they seem to be spaced out every 6 13/18 feet instead overlapping and flashing very rapidly, but I'm really going 1 1/2 floors every second and from the roof to the ground is only about 1 second. The bounce, usually around 450 mph does so in about 2 1/3 seconds. I fall back down and another bounce doesn't get me high enough to reach the top floor. I continue bouncing until the impact speed is less than 100 mph where I just land, ready to do it again. Sometimes, I use the spinning board, but only target about 1200 mph going up (or as much up as possible), usually getting around 1050 to 1150 mph where I'm going about 2 floors each 1/60 second, but only get tossed up 3 floors. Along with the previous case with watching the clouds "grow" while going up, I watch the windows on the building whiz by. Sure one wouldn't want to bother jumping off of a 90-story building, but in my mind game, reaching almost half the speed of sound is possible just by walking off the edge and using the bounce ability immediately after. Adding in a 90-foot jump immediately using the bounce ability and the flash attack, enough for 206 1/4 feet, I can exceed half the speed of sound[/b].

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    Didn't someone contact him and invite him to this board? I remember seeing a mention of soulstrut on his site when he was first "discovered."

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Finally, I found a way to cut 5 to 8 minutes off my shower time.

When I read that update on the main page I thought for sure he had stopped jacking off in the shower. Or maybe that has something to do with warming up his shower gel. *shrug*

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

get on my level dude and puffy in Canada together!?!?!?! but how? why?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Didn't someone contact him and invite him to this board? I remember seeing a mention of soulstrut on his site when he was first "discovered."

I can't even find the word "soul" in his blogs.

dude has quotes for days.

I think the dude lives green with a electric car?
    --
    #10 Pizza order with Domino's cancelled - first time it happened: I was bogged down with bad luck on one day. I was about to go to the UPS store to ship my TV tuner (see news item #2), but encountered one problem after another. First, my sister was supposedly going to, but due to it being extremely cold out and that the car wasn't plugged in, it wouldn't start at all.

----

2D is more in my realm of knowledge, far more, than 3D is.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

That right there is why I come to Soulstrut.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

That right there is why I come to Soulstrut.

GOMLD is a sell out, but I'll still buy his album cause some of the beats are bangin'.

If this pic was really real the world would be a better place.

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts

fucking rawkus trying to start shit again.

• mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts
    Feb 4: The forums dominate the day.[/b] At first, it was the usual - checking the forums and E-mail. Then it was eating and watching TV. I returned to the forums then my parents got me into doing a few things.... I had two nosebleeds, one moderate.[/b]...

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    Feb 4: The forums dominate the day.[/b] At first, it was the usual - checking the forums and E-mail. Then it was eating and watching TV. I returned to the forums then my parents got me into doing a few things.... I had two nosebleeds, one moderate.[/b]...

soulstrut can lead to nosebleeds? the plot thickens

• mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts

soulstrut can lead to nosebleeds? the plot thickens

Haha... yes. It's late here, so I didn't elaborated on why I put those two phrases in bold.
    I just found his "the forums dominate the day" qoute funny because, well, a lot of people spend wayyyyy to much time here.
    The nosebleeds part is just comical. This dude is on a level I never want to be on if he's blogging about nosebleeds.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

1.1 The beginning

As many children do, I once had imaginary friends, lots of them. Because, while in school, I had dozens of bullies, I found that humans aren???t worth trusting. Later on, starting in tenth grade when bullies were no longer around, I???ve gained only trust with some adults. Children ten years and older as well as teens I can???t get along with, but I get along with adults much better.

1.2 The imaginary friends come and fast

On January 28, 1990, I got my first of the main set that have survived to this day. His name was Cinos, being about 23 inches tall. Sliat, my second one, came three days later on Jan 31, 1990. Only in a relatively short period of time, I had twelve come in. Read section 2 for further details about them individually. Cinos got rid of Enemy and was taken out of "existance".

• 1.2 The imaginary friends come and fast

On January 28, 1990, I got my first of the main set that have survived to this day. His name was Cinos, being about 23 inches tall. Sliat, my second one, came three days later on Jan 31, 1990. Only in a relatively short period of time, I had twelve come in. Read section 2 for further details about them individually. Cinos got rid of Enemy and was taken out of "existance".

Fascinating. It warms the heart to encounter a kindred spirit in this vast intellectual wasteland we call the internet. PM me immediately, so that we may connect politick ditto.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

* All times mentioned on my site are of Central Time, the time zone in which Chicago and my home town are in. All dates are of the Dec xx, 200x format where the first 3 letters of the month name are given, followed by the day number then the four-digit year. If I went with the number format of 07/09/06, it could mean one of six (!) possible dates due to the various date formats. The two most common ones, from what I've seen anyway, could be July 9, 2006 or September 7, 2006. To prevent this possible confusion, I use the full format with the first three letters of the month. After all, something could be stated as 02/06/04 as the last update and it may even be thought of as April 2, 2006 rather than my intended February 6, 2004.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

* All times mentioned on my site are of Central Time, the time zone in which Chicago and my home town are in. All dates are of the Dec xx, 200x format where the first 3 letters of the month name are given, followed by the day number then the four-digit year. If I went with the number format of 07/09/06, it could mean one of six (!) possible dates due to the various date formats. The two most common ones, from what I've seen anyway, could be July 9, 2006 or September 7, 2006. To prevent this possible confusion, I use the full format with the first three letters of the month. After all, something could be stated as 02/06/04 as the last update and it may even be thought of as April 2, 2006 rather than my intended February 6, 2004.

Glad he cleared that up. Wouldn't want to miss an important appointment.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    #9 My mind game and the 90-story building: This seems to be an unusually common theme in my mind game recently. There's a 90-story building with 13 4/9 feet between floors (or 1210 feet high). Along the sidewalks are ramps that launch me straight up when I run up them (or speed blast into them). I use the ramps to get up to the top of the building where yet another ramp is. I use the speed blast for this ramp to get launched up extremely high. On the way down, I keep about 4 feet from the windows (horizontally) and watch the windows whiz by. At 550 mph, they seem to not move, but that's because I'm going one floor every "frame", or 1/60 second. At 800 mph, they seem to be spaced out every 6 13/18 feet instead overlapping and flashing very rapidly, but I'm really going 1 1/2 floors every second and from the roof to the ground is only about 1 second. The bounce, usually around 450 mph does so in about 2 1/3 seconds. I fall back down and another bounce doesn't get me high enough to reach the top floor. I continue bouncing until the impact speed is less than 100 mph where I just land, ready to do it again. Sometimes, I use the spinning board, but only target about 1200 mph going up (or as much up as possible), usually getting around 1050 to 1150 mph where I'm going about 2 floors each 1/60 second, but only get tossed up 3 floors. Along with the previous case with watching the clouds "grow" while going up, I watch the windows on the building whiz by. Sure one wouldn't want to bother jumping off of a 90-story building, but in my mind game, reaching almost half the speed of sound is possible just by walking off the edge and using the bounce ability immediately after. Adding in a 90-foot jump immediately using the bounce ability and the flash attack, enough for 206 1/4 feet, I can exceed half the speed of sound.

1.1 The beginning

As many children do, I once had imaginary friends, lots of them. Because, while in school, I had dozens of bullies, I found that humans aren???t worth trusting. Later on, starting in tenth grade when bullies were no longer around, I???ve gained only trust with some adults. Children ten years and older as well as teens I can???t get along with, but I get along with adults much better.

1.2 The imaginary friends come and fast

Throw in some dragons and racism, and this dude could battle Kenneth Eng. And that would be one hell of a battle.