I'M GOING TO EUROPE WHAT IT DEW?!???!?!

2»

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'm very proud of you and glad you decided to go! Rock that shit, hoLmes!

Herm

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Awesome news for the career. As Edith said, this is a real world move in the international sense. Congratulations.

Now seems as appropriate a time as any to say that my man I**** visited me a while back, and we listened to a lot of music. In the months since, the one thing that I played for him that he keeps coming back to is..."THAT KING MOST." The indie/backpack rap CD you put together a couple years back is like that crack to him.

I'm sure the Europeans will eat it up.

Have fun,
    JRoot

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Alright, it??s a trip to Europe, not to rural Eritrea Don??t worry about how to get veg food anywhere. If you want vitamin pills or whatever, you will get them (not necessary though). Don??t forget about the Euro raers as well. Unfortunately, there seems to be no Berlin date in your tour plan

• rorororo 22 Posts
    my friends booked you and kero one in paris. i'm sure it will be dope !

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    No Amsterdam date?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Roro, tu parles de qui?

Young_Phonics I'll be at the Paris show.

Welcome in Europe!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

But seriously, what about eating right on the move?

Don't know about Bratislava but Germany should be straight on the quick tasty veggie food tip.

Spinach pizzas and falafel for days!

Spain and France are ripe with good eatings. I'd say the greatest challenge there would be not eating (read: indulging) way too much.

Don't forget to drink water, even though the beer is cheaper.

Germany sucks for veggie food outside of the biggest cities, and Hamburg, Berlin etc are only good because of those "fucking turks" and their tasty fallafel. Of course there are health nuts in Germany but you don't want to mess with that Reformhaus shit unless you are into blending your own muesli.

If you go to a German restaurant and ask for a plate of veggies, the chef will top it with wurst because he'll think you're poor and feel sorry for you.

If you don't like cheese/dairy and beer you are seriously fucked. But if you like dairy products, chocolate and beer, it's heaven.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    congratulations!

• But seriously, what about eating right on the move?

Don't know about Bratislava but Germany should be straight on the quick tasty veggie food tip.

Spinach pizzas and falafel for days!

Spain and France are ripe with good eatings. I'd say the greatest challenge there would be not eating (read: indulging) way too much.

Don't forget to drink water, even though the beer is cheaper.

Germany sucks for veggie food outside of the biggest cities, and Hamburg, Berlin etc are only good because of those "fucking turks" and their tasty fallafel. Of course there are health nuts in Germany but you don't want to mess with that Reformhaus shit unless you are into blending your own muesli.

If you go to a German restaurant and ask for a plate of veggies, the chef will top it with wurst because he'll think you're poor and feel sorry for you.

If you don't like cheese/dairy and beer you are seriously fucked. But if you like dairy products, chocolate and beer, it's heaven.

don't worry though. lots of US fast food places around. even starbucks. thank you america. we love your food and drinks!

you'll find veggie food over here. without any problems. at least much easier than good european records...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    moist,

ill be in france for you gig on 5th of may, ill be out that way for 2 weeks. what it do. WE NEED TO HANG OUT.

b

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I'll be no where near Europe in April, but have fun!

• a positive lifechanging experience.

i ain't never lied.

Expect a full blog when I get back to the U.S. with video and photos, but so far I don't even know where to begin.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    THAT'S MY MUTHAFUCKIN DUDE.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    I missed the Paris one my man...i was there but in studio all nite. Would have been good to see you. I have one friend of mine in Toulouse tho', he would come to your show if i tell him but i have only a few info about it, can you shoot me some more???

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    learn that military time clock... i missed trains because i did the math all wrong.

lol, is this really that hard 1300 - 1200 = 1PM and so on.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Congrat P*trick - I'll be out in Europe in June. Do the damn thang!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

I missed the Paris one my man...i was there but in studio all nite. Would have been good to see you.

Yeah, Izm, I wanted to call you but I was sure you was too busy to come.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    man i would have done an exception...you is my brother or you ain't!!!! Call me tomorrow man...i left you my office number, and Phonics, holla.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Sorry, I call you tomorrow! I promise it.