BANGKOK / PARIS / NIECE / SCOTLAND - HELP!!!!

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I'm trying to reach out to people in these places for the record / food hook up.I will be going to Bangkok for 3 days, Paris for 5 days, Niece for a week and then Scotland to settle down for a year.Looking for people to hang out with, trade records, go shopping, just the HOOK UPS! Ya'll know the deal.Also, anyone that's been to these places, can you drop the science and also drop the hot records to find in Bangkok and Paris?peace.

Comments

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    I want your life. what up!~!!!!!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    What up hommie!! Long time no speak, lets trade a record or two. Hit me on the PM.

Oh yeah, I'm going to DJ in Moscow for a week too... anyone been out there? What's it like?

peace.

• I want your life. what up!~!!!!!

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    What up hommie!! Long time no speak, lets trade a record or two. Hit me on the PM.

Oh yeah, I'm going to DJ in Moscow for a week too... anyone been out there? What's it like?

peace.

never been to moscow but i have heard that they don't speak english at all there. i mean NONE. not like a few words like hello or thank you. nothing.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Sheep - there WAS a spot in Niece when I was there, and it was in the town centre whcih was a goddman maze - like, by the time I found it, it was closed! But yeah, pretty sure it was second hand records so go and buy stuff that I missed out on!

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts

peace.

never been to moscow but i have heard that they don't speak english at all there. i mean NONE. not like a few words like hello or thank you. nothing.

Nah that's not true at all...

• magromanmagroman 88 Posts
    Hey SHeepy,
    I got spots for you in MOSCOW and BANGKOK remind me when you pop in next week!!
    C

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I want your life. what up!~!!!!!

• rorororo 22 Posts
    where will you spin in paris ?

where will you spin in paris ?

I'm not planning on spinnin, taking a break, but if you got something happenin' I'll be down fo shizzle...

peace.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Moscow is that real shitt. Two of my friends currently study there and everything they told me is . A nightlife dominated by really rich people and tons of Parties (I mean ). You should try to grab a gig there. And it should be possible to muddle through with English.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    B, one word mate: Amsterdam.

Moscow is that real shitt. Two of my friends currently study there and everything they told me is . A nightlife dominated by really rich people and tons of Parties (I mean ). You should try to grab a gig there. And it should be possible to muddle through with English.

Sounds dope! I got a weeks worth of gigs in Moscow early June at a hotel where the basement is set up like a beach.... JYEAH!

Thanks for all the heads ups, I'll follow it through...

Oh nzshadow, I will be in the DAMN closer to the Utrecht fair... we will hook up for sure and go hassle some pr0n0 st0re w0rkerz...

Keep it coming... anyone out there from any of these places at all?

peace.