Konceptual Dominance - Flawless Execution video

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I just saw this for the first time last night. Never knew that Paycheck ever had that much hair...good stuff.Not sure what y'all were thinking with that moment at the beginning though. Anybody else seen it?And this is NOT a negative post.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I just saw this for the first time last night.

Never knew that Paycheck ever had that much hair...good stuff.

Not sure what y'all were thinking with that moment at the beginning though.

Anybody else seen it?

And this is NOT a negative post.

A YouTube link is mandatory in these situations.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I just saw this for the first time last night.

Never knew that Paycheck ever had that much hair...good stuff.

Not sure what y'all were thinking with that moment at the beginning though.

Anybody else seen it?

And this is NOT a negative post.

A YouTube link is mandatory in these situations.

Doesn't seem to be on there, nor on Rapitalism.com. But it is on the dvd that comes with Kirby Dominant's latest album, Starr.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I have this somewhere around here.... give me a sec.

:KUFITASTIC:

That ain't Flawless Execution. I been knowing that Self Titled video for mad years...actually one of my favorites.

uh..... i don't think I'VE even seen the other vid.

I'm telling you, your hair looks great in it.

When does it not?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    designing blueprints to enhance the ghetto[/b]

I'm telling you Noz. These dudes are but mere facsimiles.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    john brown wishes he could play the racially ambigious white male card as well as you did. kufi game proper.

He wishes he had a pink tricycle for "She's A Stunna".

In other news,

Millennium fever in the flatlands of Oakland, CA, produced its own brand of analytical hip-hop. In 1999, claiming Konceptual Dominance over the Savage Intelligence that permeates society, King Koncepts and Kirby Dominant joined forces in an attempt to dilute mass insanity with sound reason. By musically dissecting the country's social predicament along the lines of race and economic disparity, Savage Intelligence as an album could possibly double as an accredited dissertation. With notable contributions from 427 and Ka Auditron Ba, Konceptual Dominance delivers a full spectrum of style that never gets bogged down by the trappings of East Bay gangsta rap or typical New York boom-bap. Exceptional moments include the energy of "Rock the Disco" and the yearning nature of "Memories (OG Mix)." And for anyone who has seen the video for "Self Titled," it becomes obvious that these intellectual soldiers also maintain a frantic sense of humor. ~ Robert Gabriel, All Music Guide [/b]

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

intellectual soldiers[/b]

In other news,

Millennium fever in the flatlands of Oakland, CA, produced its own brand of analytical hip-hop. In 1999, claiming Konceptual Dominance over the Savage Intelligence that permeates society, King Koncepts and Kirby Dominant joined forces in an attempt to dilute mass insanity with sound reason. By musically dissecting the country's social predicament along the lines of race and economic disparity, Savage Intelligence as an album could possibly double as an accredited dissertation. With notable contributions from 427 and Ka Auditron Ba, Konceptual Dominance delivers a full spectrum of style that never gets bogged down by the trappings of East Bay gangsta rap or typical New York boom-bap. Exceptional moments include the energy of "Rock the Disco" and the yearning nature of "Memories (OG Mix)." And for anyone who has seen the video for "Self Titled," it becomes obvious that these intellectual soldiers also maintain a frantic sense of humor. ~ Robert Gabriel, All Music Guide [/b]

Wow. The cipher is complete.

Too bad the erstwhile millenium-fevered intellectual soldier is now not about schitt.

I am left wondering if this review was like a "Trae" good review or more like a "The Rub" good review.

I am left wondering if this review was like a "Trae" good review or more like a "The Rub" good review.

We are all but pawns in the chess game that is Shied's approach to music criticism.

I think even Shied would acknowledge, though, that even bad people can make good music.

I just want to know if he was winking at me.

He said he was winking at Cosmo, and, well. I'm the jealous type.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

In other news,

Archaic should write texbooks. All this review is missing is a Venn diagram.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

A CHALLENGE for dollarbin: Sample the 'come-on-feet' portion of Jonny's appearance in the above video and make it run over that static picture of the Good Records interior photo (possibly keep the Simpsons dude sitting in the background) with some entrepreneurial wordspitting wisdom thought bubbles.

Now that's what I'd call flawless!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Hold up. I need use Hawkeye punctuation for this post:

That's Jonny in the video???
    I remember that joint from years back (and I thoroughly enjoyed it)!!!
    My mind is blown!!!
    Jonny, you are truly a master of racial camouflage!!!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Jonny is a bit on that Vin Diesel steez. Rootless also doesn't look white. Maybe its a bay thing?

Maybe its a bay SWARTH thing?

[Guzzo]We're not white, we're Jewish[/Guzzo]

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Maybe its a bay SWARTH thing?

[Guzzo]We're not white, we're Jewish[/Guzzo]

True.

Oh, how I hate reading my old stuff.

But yeah, no winking went into the writing of that review.

Oh yes, that's what I'm talmbout. Hair for days...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

is there more of that touch my fishing pole song? that was hot.

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Whoa, trip out. I ALWAYS cook with a Willie Colon LP resting on the stove.