Vic Trigger:Electronic Wizard lp

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited March 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I have a really nice copy up for grabs.Vic Trigger:Electronic Wizard lpLater Psych from My home town(San jose, CA)The vinyl is a vg+(or better)The jacket is a g+(has water damage and the bottom left hand corner has a rip)Was re-issued not too long ago.(on cd only)Here's some more info about the group! Vic Trigger:Electronic Wizard lp info. Thanks and hope to hear from ya'll soon:)Much peace and respect:Adrian

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Get High and Space Out.

*In no way am I condoning the use of drugs,drinking and spacing out(even though probably more than half ya'll m***********'s do...I think.)

And NO,Do what ever you want on your freetime.It's your life,I don't give f**k!(well I do..kinda)
    I'm posting trades for f**k sake!

Uh...It's just a name of a song on the lp...

Oh...

Bump:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

*If you need sound clips, please let me know.I will forward them via email!
    Thanks again people:)

• Great piece... tried to move my copy MINT in shrink on the bay for a month, nada, but finally sold after dropping it to $125, odd though i've moved a few locally over 200 in lesser shape. Nice collectable for the tight pic sleve!!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Yo obscure:

Yeah this lp is excellent!I coped this at Groove Merchant recently(thanks Chris), but just recently found a better copy at a garage sale(along with someother goodies).Hope someone picks up on it soon!

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian