christina aguilera screwing for beats???????

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.4997/title.christina-aguilera-has-sex-for-beatsDallas Austin isn't too happy with Joss Stone or Christina Aguilera. In a recent interview with Rowdy TV, Austin alledged that both of these singers offered sexual relations for his production. "F*ck all them bitches f*ckin' for tracks. That f*ck for tracks sh*t is dead...That's not sexy. That's not cool. Don't f*ck for tracks," he said. "Don't f*ck for tracks. You don't have to. You can go in the studio, be a respctable girl. Get your shit done. We want to make hits. We don't really give a f*ck if we f*ck you or not, to be honest with you." "Get your sh*t together. That's how I look at it," he said. After saying Aguilera has had sexual relations with him and his best friend, Austin added that she became too serious with him. "We're just hanging out, having sex, whatever," he said while commenting on her various endeavors. "This girl's really obsessive." He added that she has had sex with more than 5 of his friends, including her current husband, Jordan Bratman. "See, the problem we got is..Her [and] Joss Stone...All these b*tches f*ckin' for tracks." sheet where can i submit a demo?honestly sounds like some bullshit to me

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

sheet where can i submit a demo?

You wish to have sex with Dallas Austin?

He is clearly something of a libertine, but I have never heard anything about him getting down like that.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

sheet where can i submit a demo?

You wish to have sex with Dallas Austin?

He is clearly something of a libertine, but I have never heard anything about him getting down like that.
    hahahaha.

but someone does need to put me in touch with Christina's camp. And see whats up with those pussycat dolls too.

I think it is some bullshit though and he is just trying to gain some publicity. Christina doesnt need to screw for a track with the loot she brings in. She could just like to get freaky and dude got asshurt. I wonder if primo got to blap.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts

• KidKKidK 119 Posts
    Maybe she should hit up Kanye...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

i do need to start checking this place more often.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

Apparently she screwed Donald too.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Is anyone surprised? Didn't Scott Storch have relationships with Paris Hilton and Aguilera? I mean, look at the guy!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Is anyone surprised? Didn't Scott Storch have relationships with Paris Hilton and Aguilera? I mean, look at the guy!

That matching bathrobe,rug and tile work is beyond beyond.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts

The_Mack as Emperor Nero posing for a Halloween issue of a Bed, Bath & Beyond catalog.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

Two butt-ugly people with status and dough find each other. Why dudes sweat Paris is beyond me. That said, almost everyone would be out of the pianomans reach if he was a mailman instead.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Two butt-ugly people with status and dough find each other. Why dudes sweat Paris is beyond me. That said, almost everyone would be out of the pianomans reach if he was a mailman instead.

She looks good in that picture.

Scott Storch with those aviator glasses is lookin' like a 5 year old kid.

• WTF is the story with this picture?!
    (The Donald Duck one. Won't repost because no NSFW in thread-title.)

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    WTF is the story with this picture?!

Fake.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    WTF is the story with this picture?!

Fake.

I knew it had to be a fake but it always bugs me out that it looks so real...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I wonder if Primo hit that Aguilera ass?

• Is anyone surprised? Didn't Scott Storch have relationships with Paris Hilton and Aguilera? I mean, look at the guy!

Scott Storch pfffftttt his diss song to Timbaland made him look like the tool he is

Paris is a talentless, wonky eyed, annyoing racist slut and come on Christina probably has group sex with rap groups and their roadies are whore is a whore, married or not.

I'm not convinced on the Joss Stone thing though, it might be a case of Dallas or one of his boys wanting a piece and getting knocked back...who knows.

We all know how Madonna got to the top and started with her fucking with some Jellybeans...get it?