2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    LOL

He's killin it w/ the St.Pats outfit.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

LOL - you've used this one before ... I am really curious
    about what the hell is going on here!

• i used to smoke a fair amount for a few years but quit because of said paranoia and all that jazz. and felt like a massive weight had been lifted --- getting out of bed early was easy, no anti social behaviour of thinking that motherfuckers were ganging up on me and all that. You can split hairs about different strains and work out coping mechanisms; but at the end of the day it's pretty much a case of some people's minds can take the abuse and other people's can't.

i havent smoked for 4 years or something and have worked on an adult acute ward in a psychiatric hospital for the last year and a half - - our area is the city centre so patients are mostly schizophrenic or bi polar. and let me tell you that the damage done by weed is fucking terrifying!! it brings out any underlying mental illnesses and once they are out and about most are chronic ('scuse the pun) so that's a life long re-occuring illness. most schizophrenics get diagnosed or have their first presentation between 17 - 24 or something (all males, i think) but there have been cases of first diagnosis happening much later than that. Not wanting to scare monger or anything, but i would knock that shit on the head prono if you are starting to get funny ideas of paranoid thoughts a lot.....

LOL - you've used this one before ... I am really curious
    about what the hell is going on here!

Money dressed up like Batman and scaled Big Ben to protest somethin' about parenting.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    let me tell you that the damage done by weed is fucking terrifying!! it brings out any underlying mental illnesses and once they are out and about most are chronic ('scuse the pun) so that's a life long re-occuring illness.

Sprinkle some in your omlet. I'm tellin' you.

let me tell you that the damage done by weed is fucking terrifying!! it brings out any underlying mental illnesses and once they are out and about most are chronic ('scuse the pun) so that's a life long re-occuring illness.

I forgot what I was going to say.

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    I just celebrated 10 years off of weed a few days ago...

• mr_chinnmr_chinn 89 Posts
    puffd most of my life.....so much that it became out of habit to twist endless blunts and smoke til the oz is gone...recently been cuttin off the herb...
    not to trade one poisen for another, but...
    try gettin a pack of bali shag rollies....natural tabacco ....givs ya kik too...
    if you puff on a couple of these a day, it will replace the herbal urge...good luck

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    shit aint for everyone. theres a kid at my school who will go into anaphalactic shock if he eats kiwi. that doesnt mean kiwi is suddenly death fruit.
    the erb is a lot of different things to a lot of different people. i think we can all agree that it is a powerful natural plant that has effects on the mind and body. that right there is worthy of respect and caution.