Gryphon label

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
when i first got Louis Hayes-Variety is the Spice lp, i thought Gryphon was a private label, but since then ive seen a few other albums on the label.my question is, are there any other lp's on the label that are as good as the Louis Hayes? any suggestions? holla

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Damn mack, did someone slap the "barely legal" tag on you or is that self inflicted?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    DAMN, i didnt even notice that!!! Drewn mentioned it in another thread and i had no clue what he was talkin about. I woulda much rather had the 10 dollars in my pocket

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Damn, hard time in the Steel City eh? (file under "UPS Is Hiring")

I guess you'll have to shell out some loot to change it.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    haha i really couldnt care less.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    im wondering if it will change automaticly once you reach the next level of the regular ones, i guess the next one is at 4000.. make those 70 posts fast!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    im wondering if it will change automaticly once you reach the next level of the regular ones, i guess the next one is at 4000.. make those 70 posts fast!

But will it change from "Barely Legal" to "Beaver Hunt" or straight to "Hustler"?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

my question is, are there any other lp's on the label that are as good as the Louis Hayes? any suggestions? holla

well maybe not as good as that spice of life you might want to check this, and its not on the spiritual tip that i know is your style right now, it is just a good jazz album...