The "N" word--and by that I mean Ninja

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

ow ow ow ow

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

"Oh, what, you my master now? I'm suppose to listen to yo' punk ass? Fuck you, ninja!"

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    in japan, they called me the ninja cuz i was the only gaijin out there that could blend in among the masses.

SHINU MADE!!![/B]

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts
    in japan, they called me the ninja cuz i was the only gaijin out there that could blend in among the masses.

SHINU MADE!!![/B]

That second pic had me rollin'

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

pictures can speak 1000 words

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I have worked through my ninja issues, 'cause, after all, I do have ninjas for friends.

I have worked through my ninja issues, 'cause, after all, I do have ninjas for friends.

• Options
    Pimpin on your Ninja-Honda with Tonisha and Rhonda...

holy fuckshit...that means Faux was at a ninja's birthday party on saturday. WOW!

no wonder you can throw dudes around like that. fuckin cool!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• I have worked through my ninja issues, 'cause, after all, I do have ninjas for friends.

Bambouche is a ninja?
    THAT'S DOPE!!!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

cinematic perfection!

"some say it is so"

• Options

I don't throw, I hoist.

After I talked to you I ninjaed the shit out of the hi-arc section of the batting cage.

I don't throw, I hoist.

After I talked to you I ninjaed the shit out of the hi-arc section of the batting cage.

ninja as a verb = cooler than shit.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

fake ninja

real ninja. inappropriate social conduct.

• meshmesh 925 Posts

i almost killed someone once with a throwing star. by accident of course.

14 years old, for some reason buying a throwing star because i could, and chucking it at trees. and this thing was razor sharp man, it only had 4 points, but each one was like a triangular knife tip thing.
    kinda like this:

well, i missed the tree one time and the death star went bouncin off a sidewalk and approximately 6 inches from an unsuspecting bystander's head, who luckily was looking the opposite direction. they had no idea it ever happened. needless to say i never got another flying star after that.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

crab ninja

fake ninja

how dare you? I'm sending this ninja to your house to do some serious ninjaing on you immediately.

fake ninja

enkais are ninja kryptonite. seriously, yall gaijins dont know, but east asians like to have these "parties" where they give you a little tiny cup and fill it with beer. and you think to yourself "oh yeah, i can handle this shit" but every time you take a sip some old dude is there to fill it back up to the top and so you never really get a sense of how much youre drinking until you end up double fisted with a tall boy of asahi and a small bottle of tea singing pat benetar to the big boss man and telling off all them annoying other gaijins.

uh, so i heard...

fake ninja

enkais are ninja kryptonite. seriously, yall gaijins dont know, but east asians like to have these "parties" where they give you a little tiny cup and fill it with beer. and you think to yourself "oh yeah, i can handle this shit" but every time you take a sip some old dude is there to fill it back up to the top and so you never really get a sense of how much youre drinking until you end up double fisted with a tall boy of asahi and a small bottle of tea singing pat benetar to the big boss man and telling off all them annoying other gaijins.

uh, so i heard...

I had this same experience in Tibet. The waitresses at the clubs ('nang-ma'

) would come up to your table and wait for you to finish your little cup. And of course, no wanted wants to feel like a little bitch so you just end up slamming beer all night. I always left feeling like I'd just played four consecutive games of 'power hour'.

• crab ninja

on the real, all these crab ninjas know the deal.

crab ninja

on the real, all these crab ninjas know the deal.

I can't cope, with all these crab ninjas tryin' to shorten my rope

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

fake ninja

how dare you? I'm sending this ninja to your house to do some serious ninjaing on you immediately.

my house has booby-traps. we will out ninja you!

enkais are ninja kryptonite.

haha. i like that. never been to one. fake ninja.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Fake ninja.

Real anus.