Sixtoo & cervical cancer...

bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Just watched a commercial for mardisol or something like that, the cervical (sp?) cancer vaccine, & low and behold a sixtoo beat playing in the background...I know Sixtoo used to frequent this board, has anyone watched this as well?

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    would you mind changing the thread title to something that doesn't suggest that doggie has cancer?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    would you mind changing the thread title to something that doesn't suggest that doggie has cancer?

cervical cancer?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I think that's something women can only get, dude. (Cervical cancer, that is)

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha, i didnt even see that, i just read cancer
    my bad

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    yeah I know the homie can't get cervical cancer, but the thread title is not a good look.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I thought he cut a public service announcement:

"Hi, it's Sixtoo here, reminding you to get a pap smear. Take care, Ladies."

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    pap

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    yeah I know the homie can't get cervical cancer, but the thread title is not a good look.

I guessed it might be something along the lines of Sixtoo playing a cervical cancer awareness benefit or something. I don't think anyone will freak out thinking sixtoo causes cancer.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    "Hi, This is Buck 65, reminding you to always wear sunscreen when UV levels are high".

If anything, this could be a good side line.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    how is buck 65 's music?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Man overboard, Vertex and Square are all fire. So are his apearances on Boom Bip's numbers.

• I thought he cut a public service announcement:

"Hi, it's Sixtoo here, reminding you to get a pap smear. Take care, Ladies."

pppffffhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I caught that commercial too...caught me off guard the first couple of times.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    disconnected from the vagina

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Wouldn't connected to the vagina imply an umbilical cord and a pre-birth state?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Wouldn't connected to the vagina imply an umbilical cord and a pre-birth state?

You sound sexually frustrated!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    With a side of harissa mayo? Cause that's what I was going for. Sexually frustrated with eggs, oil, and North African peppers.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Dude... you are killing it in both Sixtoo threads now!

Now seriously. Are you Supertoaster's alias?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    No, I have four hands and two brains. I can also jerk off, wipe my ass, write in my diary, and call your mom's house at the same time. It's ill.