ULTIMATE LITTLE DUDE.

13»

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    From Ebay:

If your buyer has not completed the sale, here is what you need to do:

1.Contact your buyer. Like you, buyers can have emergencies or computer problems. The buyer may not be able to respond to you right away. If the buyer doesn't respond to your email, you may want to request their contact information and give them a call.
    2.Send a payment reminder. Send your winning buyer a friendly payment reminder between 3 and 30 days after the listing closes.
    3.File an Unpaid Item Dispute. If after following the steps above, you didn't get a response from the buyer, or if you feel that you won't receive payment, review the Unpaid Item Process.
    4.Request a Final Value Fee credit. If you are unsuccessful in resolving the issue with your buyer 10 days after filing the Unpaid Item Dispute, you can request a Final Value Fee credit.

If you went straight to number 2, you didn't follow THA RULES. Rasta computer problems are real.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    It can be anyting,

inadvertant rasta-ism

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Can we get back to the idea that someone can bid on a record, never pay, leave YOU negative feedback, and ebay won't do a damn thing about it?

You south americans (and wannabe south americans) take it to Tha_PM.

OK, going back to the topic. I don't remember right now, but did you try to contact the rasta before sending the "payment reminder"? Answer this, please.

No, I did not. I sent the buyer an invoice following the auction, which clearly states "payment must be made within 7 days".

10 days later, having never heard back from the buyer, and looking at his track record (no sales or purchases since January, and nothing more than $10 beyond that) I opened a dispute. I do not have time to e-chase bum bidders. Pay or get disputed, foll.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Can we get back to the idea that someone can bid on a record, never pay, leave YOU negative feedback, and ebay won't do a damn thing about it?

OK, going back to the topic. I don't remember right now, but did you try to contact the rasta before sending the "payment reminder"? Answer this, please.

No, I did not. I sent the buyer an invoice following the auction, which clearly states "payment must be made within 7 days".

10 days later, having never heard back from the buyer, and looking at his track record (no sales or purchases since January, and nothing more than $10 beyond that) I opened a dispute. I do not have time to e-chase bum bidders. Pay or get disputed, foll.

I don't remember the tone of a payment reminder sent by Ebay, but it could have upset rastaman. A courtesy email prior to the dispute would have made no harm.

I don't remember the tone of a payment reminder sent by Ebay, but it could have upset rastaman. A courtesy email prior to the dispute would have made no harm.

It is a "friendly reminder".

I think, if I had sent a courtesy email prior to the dispute, it would have been ignored, and the same thing would have happened when the dispute was opened.

Anyway, I'll be able to file for the non-paying strike in a few days so he'll get some of what's owed to him. Now, all I can hope is that he comes into Manhattan so he can get it how he knows he wants it.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

he can get it how he knows he wants it.

From Rappist to Rapist.

For the general edification of the board

Rating Withdrawn by eBay: Buyer didn't respond to the Unpaid Item notification for this transaction.

Back to 100%.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Back to 100%.

"IS IT SAFE?"[/b]

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    After waiting 3 weeks for a eBay purchase, I send the seller an email with a simple question: "Hi, have you sent the records? I haven't received them."

Then I got this:

E, i am most apologetic. I was already getting waaay behind on shipping and then i realizED i had to find a box big enough to accomodate YOUR box of Big Box. I have the box, YOU are on the "to do" list and it will get mailed tomorrow. To help offset the untimely delay i shall send it by PRIORITY MAIL at my expense. AGain, i apologize for the delay. I finally had to realize i cannot do everything myself, ( wife refuses to be helpful even though this is our sole source of income), I had to hire my Neighbor to HELPME!!!!. In the future we shall NOT be this far behind, and again i am most most sorry for the delay. I truly hope you enjoy the boxed set. ( i have a bunch of other punk that i've not gotten around to listing yet) . best regards, ed

Please help me analyze this fucking nutjob:

*Random capitalization
    *Over-explanation
    *Marital problems
    *I don't care about you and your wife, dude
    *The neighbor?

What. The. Fuck.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of you...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    After waiting 3 weeks for a eBay purchase, I send the seller an email with a simple question: "Hi, have you sent the records? I haven't received them."

Then I got this:

E, i am most apologetic. I was already getting waaay behind on shipping and then i realizED i had to find a box big enough to accomodate YOUR box of Big Box. I have the box, YOU are on the "to do" list and it will get mailed tomorrow. To help offset the untimely delay i shall send it by PRIORITY MAIL at my expense. AGain, i apologize for the delay. I finally had to realize i cannot do everything myself, ( wife refuses to be helpful even though this is our sole source of income), I had to hire my Neighbor to HELPME!!!!. In the future we shall NOT be this far behind, and again i am most most sorry for the delay. I truly hope you enjoy the boxed set. ( i have a bunch of other punk that i've not gotten around to listing yet) . best regards, ed

*Random capitalization
    *Over-explanation
    *Marital problems
    *The neighbor?

What. The. Fuck.

Yes, that is me, and your lack of empATHY is really disappointing. Keep the names of my WIFE and neighbor out your MOUTH and off your filthy keyboard. And don't think for a MINUTE that I won't be blockING you from bidding on my future auctions. Won't you be sorry when you get a massive case of blueballZ when I finally list that Christian Death boxset and you can't bid on IT. Good DAY to you SIR.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    "THE I MAN MERELY WANT TO GET THE TUNES, SEEN? I MAN RASTA NO RICH MAN, I PROMISE I WILL PAY IT FORWARD ON THE FIRST OF THE MONTH. WHY YOU BEAT DOWN RASTA MAN BOUT THE MONEY? JAH MUSIC NOT A MONEY TING!"

Ugh - I hate it when I can't find my graemlins ...

::yousoundgerman::

Sorry, I'm late.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

I do not think that graemlin means what you think it means.
    Seriously though, this is some funny shit. I second the idea that this needs to be a graemlin. As an aside, the random cap thing reminds me of a kidnapping note: iF u WaNT tO See YOUr DauGHTER aLiVE, sEnD a MillION DollARS iN UNmarkeD BillS To ThE McDONalDs oN 42nD STrEEt. No tHiS iS NOt WheRE I WoRK, So dOn'T aSK. ThAnk YOu.

le creeps, non?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

Then I got this:

*Random capitalization
    *Over-explanation
    *Marital problems
    *The neighbor?

What. The. Fuck.

Yes, that is me, and your lack of empATHY is really disappointing. Keep the names of my WIFE and neighbor out your MOUTH and off your filthy keyboard. And don't think for a MINUTE that I won't be blockING you from bidding on my future auctions. Won't you be sorry when you get a massive case of blueballZ when I finally list that Christian Death boxset and you can't bid on IT. Good DAY to you SIR.

Coincidentally, when I read this nutjob's email, I heard your voice in my head (delicious!) objecting, tawnabout relevance.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Then I got this:

*Random capitalization
    *Over-explanation
    *Marital problems
    *The neighbor?

What. The. Fuck.

Coincidentally, when I read this nutjob's email, I heard your voice in my head (delicious!) objecting, tawnabout relevance.

OKAY, I don't know what you are talking about as we have never met, but this has me really Steamed, fried and bastED. I will say that I was shortly to be making available the lone known reCORDing of my ninth grade noisegroup which you would surely want to samPLED, but I guess you will miss out. I guess I will just be in the garage with my NEIGHbor, kicking back listening to it with a couple of longnecks. Excuse your excessive familiarity.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Then I got this:

*Random capitalization
    *Over-explanation
    *Marital problems
    *The neighbor?

What. The. Fuck.

OKAY, I don't know what you are talking about as we have never met, but this has me really Steamed, fried and bastED. I will say that I was shortly to be making available the lone known reCORDing of my ninth grade noisegroup which you would surely want to samPLED, but I guess you will miss out. I guess I will just be in the garage with my NEIGHbor, kicking back listening to it with a couple of longnecks. Excuse your excessive familiarity.

hELLA burnED.

For further board edification, the non-paying bidder is now "no longer a registered user".

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Natty dread will rise again.