Titles

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
So how does this work out, if we buy a title and then someone buys one for us which one gets precedent?I wanna sink folls battleships

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "Mo'money, mo'money, mo'money!!"

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Yeah, because I like mine as is.

• So how does this work out, if we buy a title and then someone buys one for us which one gets precedent?

I wanna sink folls battleships

Buying a title for someone else ought to be on an "acceptance only" basis, otherwise some folls'll be bombing people like crazy with new and improved titles...

Y'know....if your buddy gives you a cool funk 45, that's a gift.

If the neighborhood crank takes a dump on your front stoop and sets it on fire, that's something else entirely....

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    feel free to title me...Ken "rug" Burns is acceptable

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

If the neighborhood crank takes a dump on your front stoop and sets it on fire, that's something else entirely....

whoa

• If the neighborhood crank takes a dump on your front stoop and sets it on fire, that's something else entirely....

whoa

Hasn't happened (yet). If it did, Gomer Pyle'd be eating some shit flambe...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i thought this said titties.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

marv albert YES!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I don't even understand what my title means. I don't like this - someone can burn me for a measly $10?

Who gave me that title anyway? Fess up!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    So how does this work out, if we buy a title and then someone buys one for us which one gets precedent?

If you buy a title -- someone else can buy one for you and overide your current title -- you then would have to buy yours back -- it could go on for infinity.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    So how does this work out, if we buy a title and then someone buys one for us which one gets precedent?

If you buy a title -- someone else can buy one for you and overide your current title -- you then would have to buy yours back -- it could go on for infinity.

and a cash cow!

RAJ is finally making good use of capitalist 'divide and conquer' tactics on Soulstrut. Well done, old chap!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

RAJ is finally making good use of capitalist 'divide and conquer' tactics on Soulstrut. Well done, old chap!!

saying!!!!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

saying!!!!

Blame it all on Two Ply. See the Donation Thread on the top of the post list.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    FANY FLUTE JUICE 4 LIFE SUCKAS

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Can we also buy alter-egos out of banishment? Maybe even pay for immunity (within reason)?

Can we also buy alter-egos out of banishment? Maybe even pay for immunity (within reason)?

Rey, why you scared homie?

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    so who's gonna set Hcrink back to dollarbincommon?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

Who is this? Inquiring minds want to know.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Rey, why you scared homie?

Scared? I meant immunity for alter-egos.

Maybe even the ability to pay to have people banned would be a good look.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Raj bout to get a yacht... PAPoye The Sailer Man

"GET YOUR DIPLOMA ON" BATCHES...!!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I don't even understand what my title means. I don't like this - someone can burn me for a measly $10?

Hey-hey, Think twice...

(Btw, I didn't give you the title, just did the research)

Hey-hey, Think twice...

That explains it. Daniel Wheeler makes has next choice..

• RAJ is finally making good use of capitalist 'divide and conquer' tactics on Soulstrut. Well done, old chap!!

saying!!!!

Blame it all on Two Ply. See the Donation Thread on the top of the post list.

This idea is amazing raj and am willing to bet that allllllllllllot of other boards will do this in the future

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Buying a title for someone else ought to be on an "acceptance only" basis, otherwise some folls'll be bombing people like crazy with new and improved titles...

Come on, like anyone here has that much dough to spend. This board is already awash with good and bad natured ribbing. This is a way to help keep the site afloat while people get their jokes in.

• How much do we have to pay to put some spinners on our profile?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

Hey-hey, Think twice...

Speaking of Cockney... I never heard this when I was living in London.