Can we have no more..

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
project blowed threads? Shit is tired, nothing will change.Archaic will ride for dudes till the end of time and folls will always debate and write dudes off.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    project blowed threads? Shit is tired, nothing will change.Archaic will ride for dudes till the end of time and folls will always debate and write dudes off.

Agreed. I will have nothing to do with anymore project blowed threads.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I miss Aceyalone

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Who the fuck are they anyway? Is that some cult-followed, regional shit or something? Dudes make it sound like they invented hip-hop or something. Geez!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    giant cosign

Archaic makes you never wanna listen to blowed again.

Last night I sold some hip hop cds to get beer money, one of em was Freestyle Fellowship. Listened to it twice in like 5 years and was surprised to see I even still had it. haha

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Oh, Freestyle Fellowship. Never felt them (or their associates). That is all.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Who the fuck are they anyway? Is that some cult-followed, regional shit or something? Dudes make it sound like they invented hip-hop or something. Geez!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

In this corner Big Stacks from Kakalak, In this corner Archaic.
    LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Damn, and I said I'd stay out of project blowed threads

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

In this corner Big Stacks from Kakalak, In this corner Archaic.

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Damn, and I said I'd stay out of project blowed threads

No arguments needed, I thought the shit was mad corny. Wasn't feeling it then. I put their debut LP back after previewing at the store, and bought something else at that time.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• TIL THA MUTHAFUCKIN WHEELS FALL OFF MAYNE!!!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

SUMMER OF YOUNG PHONIKS' PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE REVERSE-PSYCHOLOGY GENIUS

I WAGER 3 PAGES BY THIS TIME TOMORROW

LOL!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

LOL!

seriously, this is even better than my project blowed thread!!!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    When I was at the club the other week, my man Montek's gori girlfriend asked me to request Freestyle Fellowship since the guy spinning was my friend. Not having actually heard FF before but having an idea of their sound from the discussions on this board, I didn't make the request 'cos I had a feeling people wanted to dance.

But the next week I did pick up the following records for a buck each:

Freestyle Fellowship: To Whom It May Concern... LP (no sleeve) Sun
    Artifacts: Wrong Side of the Tracks / C???mon Wit Da Git Down 12??? Atlantic reis.

- DJ "not stalking nobody" Marco

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I pretty much liked all the essential early blowed stuff (the first two Fellowship LP's, the project blowed LP, acey'a first two albums...umm...???)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    right

when I click and view these blowed threads it makes me feel like when I slammed the upper bridge of my nose really hard into the clothing rack of a vinyl seller by accident. damn that hurt.