The Great Global Warming Swindle

the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
i want some enviro fighting... watch then FIGHT!

Comments

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    i like global warming, bring on the CO2 BATCHES!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I'm with you. There is no evidence man has had any impact on the environment. I'm sure the hunting of carrier pigeons had nothing to do with them going extinct.

There is no direct scientifically proven link between dams and declines in salmon runs. Only some cause and effect "theories" that get palmed off as proof.

In fact all of science is nothing but some theories based on guesses and observations. Anyone who believes any of it is a chump.

Lets keep polluting and using fossil fuels until they are all gone and then worry about it then.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    I'm with you. There is no evidence man has had any impact on the environment. I'm sure the hunting of carrier pigeons had nothing to do with them going extinct.

There is no direct scientifically proven link between dams and declines in salmon runs. Only some cause and effect "theories" that get palmed off as proof.

In fact all of science is nothing but some theories based on guesses and observations. Anyone who believes any of it is a chump.

Lets keep polluting and using fossil fuels until they are all gone and then worry about it then.

i dont think you watched the movie

• i don't think people chould care about the temperatures and co2. it's about the pollution and ecology in general.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Is preventing development in the developing countries in the USA's best interest?

i dont think you watched the movie

I didn't waste my time sitting through Inconvient Truth, and about 5 minutes of those idiots in your stupid film was all I can take.

If that's the way you like to waste your Saturdays go knock yourself out.

• i don't think people chould care about the temperatures and co2. it's about the pollution and ecology in general.

and it's totally confusing how politicians and scientists are still so ignorant of that.

nobody can deny that the pollution is terrible and that the human race is responsible for most of the environmental problems on this planet.

and it's totally confusing how politicians and scientists are still so ignorant of that.

nobody can deny that the pollution is terrible and that the human race is responsible for most of the environmental problems on this planet.

politicians maybe; scientists aren't real ignorant of that. the former is doing a lot to keep the latter quiet.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Clearly this is a very confusing debate. I dont know what to think about it anymore really.

• covecove 1,566 Posts

apparently LaserWolf can.

• nobody can deny that the pollution is terrible and that the human race is responsible for most of the environmental problems on this planet.

apparently LaserWolf can.

Turn your sarcasm detector back on....

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Clearly this is a very confusing debate. I dont know what to think about it anymore really.

What's the issue? It seems clear to me: pollution bad, no pollution good. You don't need to be scientist to appreciate that foul smelling streams are, well, foul. Even if global warming isn't caused by humans, decreasing pollution is always a good thing.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

What's the issue? It seems clear to me: pollution bad, no pollution good. You don't need to be scientist to appreciate that foul smelling streams are, well, foul. Even if global warming isn't caused by humans, decreasing pollution is always a good thing.

Danno,

I think the main point under argument is specifically in regards to global warming and CO2 emissions. That seems to be main point of the video's challenge to this conventional logic.

Danno,

I think the main point under argument is specifically in regards to global warming and CO2 emissions. That seems to be main point of the video's challenge to this scientific knowledge[/b].

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I'm with you on this.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I'm with you on this.

The past becomes the future.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    dang, dino looks blotted the eff out! wuzzup on some caveman liquor? anyone ever try pulque? its pretty gangster shit, im serious.

this one time. no, this only time, i had some pulque with a friend that smuggled some back from mexico. that night i had a dream i pulled out my weiner and peed on my kitchen table. unfortunately it wasnt a dream. that really sucked.

as for global warming, i dont know but i really do hate the hot weather.