MY LATE NITE DRUNKEN POST WAS DELETED

2»

Comments

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    don't tell me you gone and went to sleep. puss move, yo.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

It's 6:00, with the time change.

who's got the sticky icky?
    patron is the new henny.
    g night assholes

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    What up Rootless,

I will start some drunken post comedy when I get back from dinner and drinks later tonight. We can turn it into the Saturday night drunken post. Catch you on here later tonight hommie!

nice well I am finally in hurrr.

i was faded before but have playing trivial pursuit for like 2 hours with some indian girls who took me home. now i'm stone sober (sorta). bammer.

and the bitches won and shit. but they got help. MAAAAD easier questions when they got their game pieces on. on some "what do you call a cross between a cocker spaniel and poodle?" meanwhile I'm getting some old "how many times a day does old faithful erupt?" pffffff...

NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD.

gimmer your treat before i bite the the shit outta you shit. i will flip you on your belly and lord over you shit. you can't run faster than me shit. my ears are like antennas shit.

spring ahead. bitches fall back.

i'm gonna go smoke a pfunk and yell at traffic.

santa clasue.

drinkin a PBR gonna go to the sf mission dist at a house party in a lil while holla

next time holler at your boy. i live in hayes valley.

before i go to school I drink my milk and eat cookies

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    OH SNAP! cas is

9:10 AM PST and I just woke up still drunk! I'm going back to sleep in a few mintues. I got in last night and was so faded I just hit the bed and crashed.
    Last night I had dinner at a dope Spanish restaurant then hit a good bar for cockails.

1 glass of dry Jerez sherry
    3 glasses of Alta D.O. Rioja
    1 Knob Creek side car
    1 dark and stormy
    1 Sazerac

And I don't remember what else. I was pretty faded. Cas, your post are great! Hope you folls all had a good night, I'm going back to sleep.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    OH SNAP!

9:10 AM PST and I just woke up still drunk!

FUCK DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME.

I haven't felt like this in a l o n g time. I think I'm becoming a lightweight.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts

Oh shit... creatures?!?

Oh shit... creatures?!?

Oh shit... creatures?!?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    OH SNAP!

9:10 AM PST and I just woke up still drunk!

FUCK DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME.

I haven't felt like this in a l o n g time. I think I'm becoming a lightweight.

Tell me about it. I'm fine today, but a few days ago I had to run to the bathroom a couple times to, uh, clear the system. NAGLAS. Went home early and shit, feeling like total ass.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Cas-
    I think your dance move still needs some work homie. It would have fit right in at that bar w/ the tapered jeans and feathered haircuts, but I don't think you really want to go that route.

This thread makes me wish I had turned on my computer last night when I got home. Your dog in the darth vader outfit is my new desktop wallpaper.

DSTILL: WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT SHOT?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I feel like shit. Is this what being old is like? Sucks.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I feel like shit. Is this what being old is like? Sucks.

Me too! LOL. I think I'm gonna try to take a break from drinking for a few days.