MARRIED GUYS -- HOW OFTEN DO YOU "gET sOME?"

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Yo, all i'm gonna say is...

If your married or living together or whatever, you sould be smashing a minimum of four times a week.

Nuff Said.

Stop acting like little fuckin girls, you need to be releasing that posion on the regular, you can't let that shit build up...

lol how old are you?

• that is some of the funniest shit ever.

• Yo, all i'm gonna say is...

If your married or living together or whatever, you sould be smashing a minimum of four times a week.

Nuff Said.

Stop acting like little fuckin girls, you need to be releasing that posion on the regular, you can't let that shit build up...

lol how old are you?

I'm 29, and i will have the same outlook when i'm 70

• awesome stuff.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Actually, most practitioners of Eastern Medicine would argue that exact opposite. Excessive "release" is seen as a depletion of chi and therefore, men are encouraged to preserve as much as possible lest their life energy be drained.

Real Buddhists Know The Deal.

Not that I'm Buddhist. Or really care about storing chi.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    releasing that posion

poison?

that's the seed of life thar

sounds like you need to get your self-esteem up

releasing that posion

poison?

that's the seed of life thar

sounds like you need to get your self-esteem up

Not to mention, "take this poison, baby!" just doesn't sound so sexy.

• sexy? this is disgusting. and that other guy with the premature ejaculation deal was buggin out too. he needs to "get drained" before he "hits it". that is gnarly stuff guys. who else wants to step up to the mic? anybody got ingrown pubes?

tell us about tantric sex, oh great one

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• SMASHING??

• sting and his woman have tantric sex for 24 hours straight. thats gross too.

sting and his woman have tantric sex for 24 hours straight. thats gross too.

I'm ignorant of the mechanics of this( & wish to remain so)

sounds painful.

smashing.

---

Nuff Said.

nice you fucking lurker. what the fuck? just come in here like you can fucking tell me what to do??? how to live my life?? fucking listen to me get shit on through your broke ass headphones, fool....

i kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

sorry about them headphones, dude; that sucks. when i got i back on the decks, they was all busted...dunno what happened. maybe it was the underage girls....i think they wanted to smash on the REAL.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ^^^ drunk post of the night - expect heavy self-editing

yo I was over at IYE to pick up my hold shit, thought
    you'd be in on the intermission. I should have just gone to
    that game, it looked sick. No real records at IYE anyway,
    except for one he's not ready to sell yet ::eyeroll::

• not that drunk...friend in town, a drink late night. djed at zuzu; was worried it wouldn't happen b./c of overtime hockey, but went through. as i played 'my baby likes to boogaloo,' to close the night, a friend from college i hadn't seen in years said hello through the open window. good moment.

anyway...hell of a fucking game. damn. ot power play goal slapper on the rebound. walked to super 88 for dinner; that bahn mi was calling my name.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Yo, all i'm gonna say is...

Nuff Said.

Dj save your posts for another forum, like hittingskins.com, or pimpadelic.com, or
    some other hard ass gangster turn a trick out type site.
    You are coming off real chumpy....
    This forum is for grown folk.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Going out to my fecund, frustrated strutters:

Nuff Said.

Dj save your posts for another forum, like hittingskins.com, or pimpadelic.com, or
    some other hard ass gangster turn a trick out type site.
    You are coming off real chumpy....
    This forum is for grown folk.

now, its my turn...

i think save was posting in fun. good dude, and can hold his own on the decks. before we played a song tonight, he said, 'go check what i wrote in that married thread...hahahaha...'

think was mostly in fun....not to be taken toooooooo serious.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Hey if you vouch for the guy, I'll take it all back.
    Low post count, sounding like a real meathead....
    You gotta expect a little clownage.

• Hey if you vouch for the guy, I'll take it all back.

no doubt; understood. but, he came with the jabs at me when i walked in the door tonight, and i can't complain. laughing all the way to the bar.

plus, he 'bought' my friend a beer when it was needed.

not that drunk...friend in town, a drink late night. djed at zuzu; was worried it wouldn't happen b./c of overtime hockey, but went through. as i played 'my baby likes to boogaloo,' to close the night, a friend from college i hadn't seen in years said hello through the open window. good moment.

anyway...hell of a fucking game. damn. ot power play goal slapper on the rebound. walked to super 88 for dinner; that bahn mi was calling my name.

Dude, how the fuck you gonna CLOSE with Don Gardner? That's like eating habeneros for dessert.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Dude, how the fuck you gonna CLOSE with Don Gardner? That's like eating habeneros for dessert.

Maybe it was the Emperors instro? That would work for
    "thanks for coming, please drive safely, get the hell out"

ILL. It can be used in more ways than one too.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    sting and his woman have tantric sex for 24 hours straight. thats gross too.

I'm ignorant of the mechanics of this( & wish to remain so)

sounds painful.

---

No doubt. Without a teflon condom or a bathtub full of KY, this sounds neither possible nor enjoyable. Physical laws of the universe, like friction, trump bookstore Tantric sex.

And might I add, I don't care what type of spiritual connection is involved, if hour 18 rolls around and things are still on 'smash', I am jumping ship, cracking a beer, and putting my balls in a sling (No Michael Henderson).

• not that drunk...friend in town, a drink late night. djed at zuzu; was worried it wouldn't happen b./c of overtime hockey, but went through. as i played 'my baby likes to boogaloo,' to close the night, a friend from college i hadn't seen in years said hello through the open window. good moment.

that was the point- trying to let Don tear the house done, and kick everybody the fuck out. no cutesy doowop close last night.
    two girls asked what the last song was. one said, and i quote, 'i will never forget it'. i claim victory.

Nuff Said.

nice you fucking lurker. what the fuck? just come in here like you can fucking tell me what to do??? how to live my life?? fucking listen to me get shit on through your broke ass headphones, fool....

i kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

sorry about them headphones, dude; that sucks. when i got i back on the decks, they was all busted...dunno what happened. maybe it was the underage girls....i think they wanted to smash on the REAL.

i'm not mad at you, i think i now who the suspect is. It just really sucks that their broken on the side that has the plug and that i have used them out about 50 times in the last two years and never had a problem. F it though i'm just not gonna be bringing my head phones anymore. At the end of the day, it was great seeing ya and i will get up with soon.

And as far as those underage birds go.... how the fuck did they get in anyways?

• Hey if you vouch for the guy, I'll take it all back.

dude i was being funny i'm not a very serious person, i didn't think people were gonna be so offended by my reply. I have seen some serious nonsense posted on this site before...

peace

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Dollar thanks for this. My wife has a new attitude about my "loser" internet friends and I just got laid.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Doesn't matter if you are on Ray's 3 times a day or the question is are you in love?

Sex brings people who don't like each other together,
    Love keeps people who are not having sex together