MARRIED GUYS -- HOW OFTEN DO YOU "gET sOME?"

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I gets mine on the regular for the most part, maybe once or twice a week. I've noticed that in marriage, the lovin' is way more intense and potent than in my randy, batchelor days of fuckin' semi- to well-acquainted chicks. So, it seems like a session or two goes a long way. However, occasionally I feel like I need some lobbyists to campaign for me to get some ass. In these instances, I speak up and become more proactive in questin' for some lovin'. Mrs. Stacks takes great care of me!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    You married dudes are simply pathetic... I just celebrated my fifth wedding anniversary and my wife loves nothing more than to get me off??? if anything I cant keep up with her??? she is 29 and I am 35 so maybe she will cool off at some point??? I hope so before she kills me???

She invites me into the bedroom in the early evening to ???drain???* me as I have told her that I will perform better if I???m not ???backed up??? as I call it??? I do not wack off so my wife is more than happy to clear me out now and again with no probs... Last week she ???drained me??? twice and we then had sex later that night and I might add that I piped her to a very wet orgasm???

You might have a better chance at having more sex with your wife if you were better at it...

back in your cage Raystar...

You're awesome. Please, allow me to interview view so that I can find out how to be more like you.

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    Hey,

...I've noticed that in marriage, the lovin' is way more intense...

I was thinking the same thing earlier today... for me its of a higher quality, while the duration is not as important as the emotioinal connection... for me that is... my wife is my best friend... she is nothing like me which to say is good would be an understatement... she is very soft and emotional but crazy strong...

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts

You're awesome. Please, allow me to interview view so that I can find out how to be more like you.

It aint easy...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Soul Strut + Penthouse Forum = Rafael.

Just to make it perfect, you should revise this post to say, "...and she drains my seed all over my spare Boscoe and Stark Reality LPs."

You married dudes are simply pathetic... I just celebrated my fifth wedding anniversary and my wife loves nothing more than to get me off

It aint easy...

To be a douchebag? I guess not.

• usually once/twice a week. i've been busy as all get out the last year, so while i may prefer more, its usually my schedule that gets in the way, so i can't complain too much. when she has to go to work early, and I don't get home until 11 or 12, that's always going to affect things.

most we've gone is two weeks when sickness was in the crib.

i want to make some smartass comment about the judgemental douchiness that has indeed popped up in this thread in the last few answers, but i'm beat, as a week and a half of freelance work has me fairly unfunny. but, judging other people's marriage as pathetic because they aren't like yours is about as silly as it comes.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    You married dudes are simply pathetic... I just celebrated my fifth wedding anniversary and my wife loves nothing more than to get me off??? if anything I cant keep up with her??? she is 29 and I am 35 so maybe she will cool off at some point??? I hope so before she kills me???

She invites me into the bedroom in the early evening to ???drain???* me as I have told her that I will perform better if I???m not ???backed up??? as I call it??? I do not wack off so my wife is more than happy to clear me out now and again with no probs... Last week she ???drained me??? twice and we then had sex later that night and I might add that I piped her to a very wet orgasm???

You might have a better chance at having more sex with your wife if you were better at it...

back in your cage Raystar...

Fake weekend finds?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    The real question is: Daddies of SoulStrut (who live with your kids), how often you getting some?

I'm not even going to front, I've got 2 kids under 4 years old, and it is a serious problem getting time when my wife and I are both awake, not working, not cleaning up, and left alone long enough to have sex. If we can get it together once a week we are doing well at this point. I know I'm not the only one in this situation, right guys?

Guys?

When I saw this thread title this is exactly what I thought. Two kids under three, wife breast feeding which hormonally is a killer for the sex drive. Every night I come into the bedroom, my son is getting his drink on, he rolls over, gives me a grin and looks me dead in the eye as if to say, "Not tonight, son".

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I think we're hitting the 2 month mark. It's the fact that I was working 6-7 days a week on the nightshift (I still work nights) and she gets up mad early to work 10-12 hour days. Total schedule conflict. It's all good though. Anniversary is on the 20th. Will be hitting the heck out of that.

Every night I come into the bedroom, my son is getting his drink on, he rolls over, gives me a grin and looks me dead in the eye as if to say, "Not tonight, son".

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    "Not tonight, son".

graemlin please.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

It aint easy...

To be a douchebag? I guess not.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Ray is no douchebag... if you read up on your read ups, this dude's love for his wife and family are to be envied and emulated.

Sounds like you're salty b/w blueballed

• good for ray, and i hope he and his family have long, loving, healthy, and satisfying lives and love lives...

just don't come in calling other people's marriages 'pathetic'. that is on some judgemental, ignorant bullshit, no matter how often you get down between the sheets.

it takes a lot to make this shit work, as i'm sure we all know. balancing personal, professional, recreational is a struggle; the pendulum swings in different directions at different times, and when a group of adults are talking about how they work at that in a fairly civil manner, coming in and calling them pathetic is straight douchery.

The actual words were "You married dudes are simply pathetic". If you took that personally, maybe it hits a bit too close to home? I don't know.

I am detecting a full page of asshurt to develop, we may need to get some antibiotics to bring down the swelling...

• eh. no asshurt. just don't come into another man's bedroom and tell him he ain't livin' right. or, that you should be more like him.

You definitely sound asshurt.

Or, perhaps, like you haven't been laid in a few weeks

• eh...its that special week around here...
    igetsnobuttdogg.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    hahahahaha

bring on the amoxicillan

i'm still glad i am not married

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts

Ray is no douchebag... if you read up on your read ups, this dude's love for his wife and family are to be envied and emulated.

Thanks Paycheck...

haha no problem! Didn't see you in Philly last weekend... good times

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    "Not tonight, son".

graemlin please.

two images of my son for use by the photoshop masters of SS.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

This one is just screaming for him to be saying something witty.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

This one is just screaming for him to be saying something witty.

How about, "Hey, girl, my teeth may be coming in, but my manhood remains uncut?"

And for the record, "bone mass" should not be confused with "bone[r] mass."

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Rafeal Raystar?

I hate to say it fellows, but hes the real deal. We should be taking notes.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Rafael Raystar?

Thanks... I like jumpjump.com

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    Rafael Raystar?

Thanks... I like jumpjump.com

You married dudes are simply pathetic...

Hmm...Raydog may or may not be dude among dudes but it's a little challenging to interpret comments like this as anything BUT asshole-ish.

Saying.

Of course, maybe once there's a kid or two runnin' 'round the place, early evening draining sessions won't be so convenient.

• Yo, all i'm gonna say is...

If your married or living together or whatever, you sould be smashing a minimum of four times a week.

Nuff Said.

Stop acting like little fuckin girls, you need to be releasing that posion on the regular, you can't let that shit build up...