MARRIED GUYS -- HOW OFTEN DO YOU "gET sOME?"

Comments

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    sababababababa~
    you just comment on everyone else, don't you.

• bone mass

i.e. what they call orgies at seminary

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Champagne-- I feel strongly that you need to change your name back.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The real question is: Married dudes "How often do you get Blow Jobs?"

or

Birthday = blow job

Gnat, yes, I'm a married dude.

What a man's gotta do to get a blowjob...hand bags, back rubs, maybe make dinner.

How about this one.

Question: Does a career woman, have significantly less sex drive than a housewife? or does it really depend.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Champagne-- I feel strongly that you need to change your name back.

Ok, by popular demand, mods, can we go back to JLR. Please, not JorgeLopezRuiz, just JLR.

Thanks in advance. A++++++++++. Recommended mods.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    The real question is: Daddies of SoulStrut (who live with your kids), how often you getting some?

I'm not even going to front, I've got 2 kids under 4 years old, and it is a serious problem getting time when my wife and I are both awake, not working, not cleaning up, and left alone long enough to have sex. If we can get it together once a week we are doing well at this point. I know I'm not the only one in this situation, right guys?

Guys?

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Question: Does a career woman, have significantly less sex drive than a housewife? or does it really depend.

There's nothing wrong with my sex drive; I get off on making money.

The real question is: Daddies of SoulStrut (who live with your kids), how often you getting some?

I'm not even going to front, I've got 2 kids under 4 years old, and it is a serious problem getting time when my wife and I are both awake, not working, not cleaning up, and left alone long enough to have sex. If we can get it together once a week we are doing well at this point. I know I'm not the only one in this situation, right guys?

Guys?

You must watch the Louie CK routine, "The Saddest Handjob Ever," I posted earlier!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    man this thread is depressing the hell out of me.

I know as a single guy my perspective is totally different.

and there's so much positive to the married life; it's a trade-off, etc.

but from my position on the outside looking in, I'm like DAMN NEVER THAT.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Seen it, related to it all to closely... The line between comedy and tragedy is so small...

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    sababababababa~
    you just comment on everyone else, don't you.

i was the first person to answer.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    thanks!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Hey,

Coselmed what kind of nursing do you do? The reason I ask is because I'm about to start a program out here @ UCSF in. I'm planning on doing Critical Care/Trauma, but there's some latitude as far as where I end up--as I'm sure you know. Any advice for a newbie? I'd PM you, but you're mailbox is full.

Thanks...

~gNAT

Hey,

Coselmed what kind of nursing do you do? The reason I ask is because I'm about to start a program out here @ UCSF in. I'm planning on doing Critical Care/Trauma, but there's some latitude as far as where I end up--as I'm sure you know. Any advice for a newbie? I'd PM you, but you're mailbox is full.

Thanks...

~gNAT

Sorry, I'm not a nurse! I work for a pharmaceutical marketing agency, ie, push drugs on physicians under the guise of "education." Good luck.

There's nothing wrong with my sex drive; I get off on making money.

fair enough.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Hey,

Thanks...

~gNAT

Sorry, I'm not a nurse! I work for a pharmaceutical marketing agency, ie, push drugs on physicians under the guise of "education." Good luck.

Speaking of which. One of the buildings I take care of is Pharmacy. Today was the day all the comps set up and try to snatch up graduates and give out free samples.

I made out like a bandit!!! Free drugs 4 dayzzzzzzzzz

Thank you pharmaceutical people!

Hey,

Thanks...

~gNAT

Speaking of which. One of the buildings I take care of is Pharmacy. Today was the day all the comps set up and try to snatch up graduates and give out free samples.

I made out like a bandit!!! Free drugs 4 dayzzzzzzzzz

Thank you pharmaceutical people!

Are you "sampling the product?"

Just to be clear, I don't actually go into doctor's offices; we produce materials and publish articles in medical journals on behalf of our pharmaceutical clients, so no free drugs for me.

• wow, last week, in the midst of a 2 week dry spell, I was about to make a similar thread. I'm not even married yet, just living with my girl for the past 9 months. And damn, I'm scared. It's down to like once a week, sometimes less, there has even been a month go by before. I'm relatively young (24) and maaaad fiendish. plus I got a girl at work whose clearly trying to make something happen...

but then, I confronted my lady in the right way and blao! now she's on a mission to surprise and please. it's a constant struggle though.

that video was funny as hell. I gotta show that to the lady.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    wow, last week, in the midst of a 2 week dry spell, I was about to make a similar thread. I'm not even married yet, just living with my girl for the past 9 months. And damn, I'm scared. It's down to like once a week, sometimes less, there has even been a month go by before. I'm relatively young (24) and maaaad fiendish. plus I got a girl at work whose clearly trying to make something happen...

but then, I confronted my lady in the right way and blao! now she's on a mission to surprise and please. it's a constant struggle though.

that video was funny as hell. I gotta show that to the lady.

i'm in the exact same position. currently going on two weeks but have gone maybe close to a month before. when things aren't so crazy with work and the pets it's maybe a once a week thing. here i'm complaining about having pets???i can't imageine having kids.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i am not married
    i am dating a 24 year old that wants it constantly
    things like this remind me why i'm NOT married

note the naturally satanic nature of my post count

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

and it's me who completely loses track. i don't know if it's just that i'm busy, grown up and not as obsessed with it, or what, but i can go for weeks without doing it and not even notice.

How old are you? If your wife is a woman with a pulse, I'm thinking maybe you need to get your testosterone levels checked; it usually doesn't take much to get you guys going.

You sound cohabitating but unmarried.

Yeah - we need at least three categories:

1) Dudes in relationships
    2) Married dudes
    3) Married with kids

During my daughter's first year, she slept in our bed so managing to work in sex once a month would be an accomplishment, especially in moving her out the room or us.

Now that she has a room of her own the *opportunity* is higher but actual frequency isn't that much higher. I'd say the average is once every two weeks but it can stretch to 3-4 weeks pretty easy.

Both of us bear some responsibility here...I never say no but I also don't initiate as much anymore, partially b/c I'm tired of misreading the situation and getting raised hopes dashed, partially b/c you just get used to not having it. Suffice to say, it's an issue that we're both aware about but have yet to find an ideal solution for.

Sandra Tsing Loh tackles this issue (martial sex but specifically from the woman's p.o.v.) in a book review of the Atlantic Monthly from the other month:

http://www.powells.com/review/2007_02_13.html?&PID=18

Loh has the tendency to run on and on and on and on but I think she raises some good points here, not the least of which is that maybe one "solution" to the problem of mismatched libidos is that spouses should see marital sex as something nice you do for your spouse even if you're not 100% into it...it's just part of the necessary work that it takes to make marriages work.

In other words, two people don't have to be insanely hot for one another at all times but so long as both folks are willing to remember to make sex part of their life together, it's enough to keep the peace.

That probably doesn't sound so sexy to the non-married people reading this but hey, lifelong commitment comes with unique rewards and challenges. This merely being one of many.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Loh has the tendency to run on and on and on and on but I think she raises some good points here, not the least of which is that maybe one "solution" to the problem of mismatched libidos is that spouses should see marital sex as something nice you do for your spouse even if you're not 100% into it...it's just part of the necessary work that it takes to make marriages work.

In other words, two people don't have to be insanely hot for one another at all times but so long as both folks are willing to remember to make sex part of their life together, it's enough to keep the peace.

A good wife should always let her man line up in that puccini, even if she's not into it at the moment. And she should never fake her enjoyment, just lay there disinterested, let him have his way, then they both clean up and go back to what they were doing. Now, a husband... a husband cannot line up in the puccini if he is not feelin' it. If he is not feelin' it there will probably be a severe lack of bone mass. Some things you can fake, some thngs you just can't. :real dickheadz know the deal:

Speaking of which, any of y'all dudes ever fake it before? It is possible, you know.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

A good wife should always let her man line up in that puccini, even if she's not into it at the moment. And she should never fake her enjoyment, just lay there disinterested, let him have his way, then they both clean up and go back to what they were doing. Now, a husband... a husband cannot line up in the puccini if he is not feelin' it. If he is not feelin' it there will probably be a severe lack of bone mass. Some things you can fake, some thngs you just can't. :real dickheadz know the deal:

Speaking of which, any of y'all dudes ever fake it before? It is possible, you know.

shit works both ways... its not uncommon to be dating a young lady, not in the mood, but she's feeling frisky and turning you on, so you just take care of business for her.

getting raised hopes dashed

It doesn't get any realer. Sometimes sulking or saying you have blue balls works. Sometimes...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I've faked it before. As Kramer said, sometimes it's just enough already and you want to go to sleep.

I've faked it before. As Kramer said, sometimes it's just enough already and you want to go to sleep.

Word. You can fake the enthusiasm at the very least.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Never faked it, never not been in the mood.

I've been 20 years. Mostly I get sleep.

Has any one referenced the Malcolm episode with the how often do you get it contest? Sorry I'm not going back and reading the whole thread, cause I really don't want to know how often all you all get it. Besides there are newlyweds up in here, can't compete with that.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Word. You can fake the enthusiasm at the very least.

You can't fake your bone mass, though. If your lil man says "i aint widdit", there just ain't a cotdamn thing you can do about that. For those youngins who have never experienced this, just be grateful and keep knockin' on wood (pun not intended), because 9 times out of 10 it WILL happen at some point in your life... hopefully later before sooner.

Now, faking your happy ending... oh yeah, you can do that. If it's one of those days when it just ain't gonna happen (another occurance that may seem impossible to inexperienced youngsters, but years and thousands of encounters with the same ol' puccini may make you understand a lot better) you can always fake your big O just like the ladies always do. Works better with a condom and the lights out, though... otherwise you may be found out.

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    You married dudes are simply pathetic... I just celebrated my fifth wedding anniversary and my wife loves nothing more than to get me off??? if anything I cant keep up with her??? she is 29 and I am 35 so maybe she will cool off at some point??? I hope so before she kills me???

She invites me into the bedroom in the early evening to ???drain???* me as I have told her that I will perform better if I???m not ???backed up??? as I call it??? I do not wack off so my wife is more than happy to clear me out now and again with no probs... Last week she ???drained me??? twice and we then had sex later that night and I might add that I piped her to a very wet orgasm???

You might have a better chance at having more sex with your wife if you were better at it...

back in your cage Raystar...