RIP- Bad News Brown

p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
"World Wrestling Entertainment is saddened by the death of Allen Coage (professionally known as Bad News Brown). The former WWE Superstar passed away on Tuesday, March 6 in his hometown of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He was 63."my fav bad news brown (aka bad news allen) moment was this battle royale. you have to picture it, bad news brown and brett hart team up to throw andre the giant out of the ring (no mean feat)... they then stand side by side in centre ring, hands raised in triumph, the whole arena roaring,,,, then Bad News gives Brett Hart the fucking Ghetto Blaster to the side of the head and tosses him out... "your winner, bad news browwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!" and he raises one fist, black power style... the booing was epic, i'll never forget it...

Comments

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    Dude was

RIP

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• I think it was in a fight against Hacksaw Jim Duggan... he left the ring and went backstage and then came back out with a fucking snow shovel. Off the hook.

Rest in Peace.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Bad News Brown was the king... the shaved head, his whole charector (calling the audience "beer bellied sharecroppers", being billed "from Harlem, NY"), and the fact that he won a bronze medal in judo at the montreal olympics...

in other news:

"Actor John Inman, known for his Mr. Humphries role on "Are You Being Served?, has died in London at age 71, his spokesman said. "

so, i am now wondering who my 3rd childhood TV favorite will be to go?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

in other news:

"Actor John Inman, known for his Mr. Humphries role on "Are You Being Served?, has died in London at age 71, his spokesman said. "

Are You being Served? was a "childhood favorite" of yours??

No wonder you're so messed up

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

in other news:

Are You being Served? was a "childhood favorite" of yours??

No wonder you're so messed up

well, i would say age 12-16?

adolescent...

wait, is that worse?

has anyone seen my pussy?