Dasit disses MC Serch AND Persia? Oooh (Oooh-R)

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Apparently Dasit from "The (White) Rapper Show" wants to cause reality show beef. Thus, the fun begins:Hater 2 (Dirty)Hater 2 (Clean)

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I wasn't watching this show until after dude was eliminated. PLus I can't really listen to these raaat now because I am at work. Was he as awful as the rest?

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    stupid as this is, dude does sound eerily similar to m&m.

is ???

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    if he doesn't care about Serch & the show, why is he spending time & energy writing songs about them???

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    so, wait -- that's not Eminem??

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    "He draws comparisons to Eminem a lot, but he throws in enough of himself to stand out."

Glad to hear he throws enough of himself into his own act. So he's only, what, a 95% Eminem cover band? Horrible. But, he's friends with MC Hammer so I'm sure he's headed for Olympian heights.

"He draws comparisons to Eminem a lot, but he throws in enough of himself to stand out."

Glad to hear he throws enough of himself into his own act. So he's only, what, a 95% Eminem cover band? Horrible. But, he's friends with MC Hammer so I'm sure he's headed for Olympian heights.

as Serch can tell you: careful what you say about Hammer.

Not only that, but I've gotta "stop dissin' Dante on records".

but leroy cohen's another story.

Whoa ... somehow the whole Hammer tries to have Serch murdered story passed me by.

No, Hammer, I was not talking about your mother.

yeah read up on your read-ups.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    No, Hammer, I was not talking about your mother. yo man, if you think that we dissed anyone in your matrionical background, i apologize

• This story is REAL? I can see it happening cuz Hammer from CA and all and I know Hammer could probably phukk someone up, but that was a sick thing to do(Hammer don't hurt em'). Damn, dude kissed death on the lips...that was crazy....

HAHAHAHAH!

• AreDoubleAreDouble 124 Posts
    I live in Toledo. Noone save for Hell's Kitchen (and I could tell you some hilarious shit about this "White pride" rap group) fans are checking for dude.

I didn't listen to the clips yet, but I my girlfriend was telling me the crux of the diss is calling Persia a "fat bitch." Nice to see rap cats can still rely on the staples of sexism and "fatty jokes" in lieu of being ill.

• its the stupidest song ever.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Persia is petty cool.

• Persia is petty cool.

What was up with her appearance at The Rub?

And what do you of the claims that she is a madam?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    She just showed up outta nowhere but she was pretty chill (like in Schnipper sort of way.) I don't know about her being a madam though, but my girl did think she was trying to holler.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I don't know about her being a madam though, but my girl did think she was trying to holler.

She does say that she will eat your food...