Unsolicited Diss PMs.

2»

Comments

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    I don't hate Cosmo or Georges, but I felt the shit they talked deserved some sort of response...

I didn't realize we were on first name basis. Benny, selling records is the best response.

I'll let you know when I get the scan report Georgey. please do the same

I never whine about my shit, but my label was also the first and only to have an artist featured in Next (Vibe) and Microphone Check (The Source) without a major. Again - never had to complain something other than the music had something to do with my successes & failures.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Plaese tell me that Terrence_HowHard_ClurbBurp is gonna clap back.

Doubtful, as he is currently tooling Lake Michigan on the Keebler corporate yacht, wearing prosthetic pointy ears whilst DJing their semi-annual "Step In The Name of Fudge" Employee Appreciation Event. He's not actually getting paid, but they're gonna let him wake-board on the trip back.

• ^^^^Made a loop of the "rap" portion of Steve Miller's "Macho City" to use as a soundtrack to his pilates routines.

Yeah, that just happened.

This is supposed to be a diss? When it's merely unbiased local coverage
    of an excellent lifestyle choice?

I = Artistic fitness guru

You = cub reporter for Men's Health magazine.

It happened while you were napping.

• I never whine about my shit, but my label was also the first and only to have an artist featured in Next (Vibe) and Microphone Check (The Source) without a major. Again - never had to complain something other than the music had something to do with my successes & failures.

thats good man. props on the press.

well mid-90's didn't have illegal downloading issues. and if people stole your shit, and you complained, I'd say you were justified.

I'm not complaining about a failure. I didn't fail. I'm complaining about an issue that hurts me and everyone else in the industry. I'm complaining about something that sucks. and it does suck. I am selling records. I could be selling more though, if it wasn't for people stealing.

• I never whine about my shit, but my label was also the first and only to have an artist featured in Next (Vibe) and Microphone Check (The Source) without a major. Again - never had to complain something other than the music had something to do with my successes & failures.

well mid-90's didn't have illegal downloading issues. and if people stole your shit, and you complained, I'd say you were justified.

I'm not complaining about a failure. I didn't fail. I'm complaining about an issue that hurts me and everyone else in the industry. I'm complaining about something that sucks. and it does suck. I am selling records. I could be selling more though, if it wasn't for people stealing.
    nobody has heard of you so people downloading your music cant be hurting you that much. in fact i would dare say that it is fact helping you more than its hurting you at this point in the game. most people who still buy records and download will buy something that they downloaded and liked.

nobody has heard of you so people downloading your music cant be hurting you that much. in fact i would dare say that it is fact helping you more than its hurting you at this point in the game. most people who still buy records and download will buy something that they downloaded and liked.

yeah under other circumstances I'd agree. but it's songs off my compilation that are getting jacked. so "Jesus Price" by Sean Price is getting jacked - people are getting his song for free, instead of buying the CD or iTunes. its not "me" people are jacking, its known artists. and in many cases, people are uploading my shit without crediting the source -- they think the song is called "Crazy" and they don't know its from my CD.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'm complaining about something that sucks. and it does suck.
    this sounds like whining to me, and would prolly sound like whining to you too if you werent the one writing it.

• "Step In The Name of Fudge"

• "Step In The Name of Fudge"

Ladies and gentleman, it's the fudge-striper of R&B....