edited March 2007 in Strut Central
So next level. WOW.

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Enquiring minds wanna know

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I WELCOME ANY DISS PMS

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I thought only 15 year olds dissed each other over the internet, but apparently I am mistaken.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I mean, is there any other kind of diss PM?

Few among us solicit them.

Also: please to post. Usual prohibitions on PM blast do not apply.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    i got $20 on the author being deej

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    I thought only 15 year olds dissed each other over the internet, but apparently I am mistaken.

didnt know raj checks id.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I have a fine collection of unsolicited diss PM's mostly coming from one guy. I collect 'em like comic books

I'm pretty sure even mentioning this is going to invite him to give me yet another PM, which begs the question, is it now solicited?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Nah, dudes... a high post count and a name I don't recognize... who knows who it is, but they sure know me/wanna GET to know me.

"you gotta want a music career instead of whining about your hobby of the month"??

you don't know me man.

are you Cosmo? the Rub sucks. its all 30+ yr old chicks with facial hair. yeah, that just happened.

OOOOOOOH.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    whoa. hahaha. someones fucking with you, bro. that's too flamboyant.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Nah, dudes... a high post count and a name I don't recognize... who knows who it is, but they sure know me/wanna GET to know me.

"you gotta want a music career instead of whining about your hobby of the month"??

you don't know me man.

are you Cosmo? the Rub sucks. its all 30+ yr old chicks with facial hair. yeah, that just happened.

OOOOOOOH.

What makes even less sense is that you were quoting
    someone else when you posted that. Double twisted.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Nah I just took a look and saw who it is. Just some kid who took my echoing George's statement ("you gotta want a music career instead of whining about your hobby of the month") as me saying something personal to him. Very funny. Also very sad.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I don't what you're saying, Tom, but I'm with you holmes.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    dude - you just need to get some flicks with a chick playing dead in a an alley and you'll be on your way to being a super DJ/general man about RW moves!!!!!!

• "Tell me about your mother.."

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    dude - you just need to get some flicks with a chick playing dead in a an alley and you'll be on your way to being a super DJ/general man about RW moves!!!!!!

this dude?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    why do i recognize that dude?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i got $20 on the author being deej
    i'll take that bet

i dont have a problem with you [cosmo]

cuz he kinna looks like a certain shop keep

or a 91 tech Nine DJ!!!! love the new balance & Izod combo!!! A Vanguard is in our midst!

cuz he kinna looks like a certain shop keep

I think he actually played that certain shopkeep in a low-budget indie film about records and romance a few years back.

• So next level. WOW.

dude, you did provoke me. you and Georges. talk shit and I'll talk it back, what do you expect. yeah I'm gonna have to stand by my statement

• plus man, you know that diss wasn't 100% serious... i mean they are old, and they do have some facial hair, but that shit was kinda funny, you gotta admit.

• are you Cosmo? the Rub sucks. its all 30+ yr old chicks with facial hair. yeah, that just happened. [/b]

HA HA. This is my new favorite schitt right here.

Yeah, that just happened.[/b]

I am totally stealing this line. El Mexcalito, if you indeed are the disser,
    can you confirm if this is an original work, or is this a line that has been
    used in a popular film or TV show of which I am not yet aware? I want this
    line. Very modern, useful as a diss-capper. Like when you say something so
    totally outrageous that the subject of your diss is just standing there with
    their mouth open, well this line is like spitting in their mouth, just as
    the capper. Especially good in the context of a "sacred cow" that noone
    expects to be tipped by a greenhorn. The actual content of the diss is not
    even that relevant, it's the level of audacity being measured.

• are you Cosmo? the Rub sucks. its all 30+ yr old chicks with facial hair. yeah, that just happened. [/b]

yeah man, I actually can't take credit for that. Wish I could. I got that from Talladega Nights. I think Ricky Bobby said that to Borat.

Yeah man, this was meant 1/2 as a diss, but 1/2 as comedy. I don't hate Cosmo or Georges, but I felt the shit they talked deserved some sort of response...

are you Cosmo? the Rub sucks. its all 30+ yr old chicks with facial hair. yeah, that just happened. [/b]

^^^^Made a loop of the "rap" portion of Steve Miller's "Macho City" to use as a soundtrack to his pilates routines.

Yeah, that just happened.

• ^^^^Made a loop of the "rap" portion of Steve Miller's "Macho City" to use as a soundtrack to his pilates routines.

hmmm... that reference is a little beyond me. you gotta dumb that one down for me son.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

^^^^Made a loop of the "rap" portion of Steve Miller's "Macho City" to use as a soundtrack to his pilates routines.

hmmm... that reference is a little beyond me. you gotta dumb that one down for me son.

FAUX_RILLZ PRIVATE MIND GARDEN REVEALED!

Plaese tell me that Terrence_HowHard_ClurbBurp is gonna clap back.

I don't hate Cosmo or Georges, but I felt the shit they talked deserved some sort of response...

I didn't realize we were on first name basis. Benny, selling records is the best response.

• I don't hate Cosmo or Georges, but I felt the shit they talked deserved some sort of response...

I didn't realize we were on first name basis. Benny, selling records is the best response.

I'll let you know when I get the scan report Georgey. please do the same