BPM PROGRAM FOR MACS

RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
im sure this has been covered, i had all my shit bpmd...then when i re dump into i tunes i get this :67438???? wtf...i am not trying to re do this 1 by 1. somebody, please hook up a link...show me the light !!!free download...help!!

Comments

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    http://www.blacktree.com/apps/iTunes-BPM/

do it.

or do you want some sort of autoprogram thing?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Microwave

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    im sure this has been covered, i had all my shit bpmd...then when i re dump into i tunes i get this :67438
    ???? wtf...i am not trying to re do this 1 by 1. somebody, please hook up a link...show me the light !!!
    free download...help!!

Z--

I have one I can send you but don't you rock Microwave? It has a built-in BPM program that's pretty good.

If not, holla at me via PM with your real world email and I'll send something over.

• im sure this has been covered, i had all my shit bpmd...then when i re dump into i tunes i get this :67438
    ???? wtf...i am not trying to re do this 1 by 1. somebody, please hook up a link...show me the light !!!
    free download...help!!

Z--

I have one I can send you but don't you rock Microwave? It has a built-in BPM program that's pretty good.

If not, holla at me via PM with your real world email and I'll send something over.

i do rock Microwave, but i am on 1.6....i cant wait for overviews to take 2 weeks every update.
    i thought it works on a manual basis.
    please helllllllp.
    thanks yall

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you shouldn't have to rebuild overviews with version updates but you do need to rebuild overviews if you wish to use the auto-bpm/gain features in the new version of Microwave

• you shouldn't have to rebuild overviews with version updates but you do need to rebuild overviews if you wish to use the auto-bpm/gain features in the new version of Microwave

woooord??? why did i not know this... thanks for the konowledge.

• I know I'm going to sound completely stupid but what's "Microwave"?

Can I get a link?

• im sure this has been covered, i had all my shit bpmd...then when i re dump into i tunes i get this :67438
    free download...help!!

try Beatunes

i used the initial free trial period recently and will probably throw down the $20 for it asap...

• I know I'm going to sound completely stupid but what's "Microwave"?

Can I get a link?

rane se ra to final scratch

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    what's "Microwave"?

DJing has never been so Quick and Easy!

Whoa ... never noticed that "Se Ra To automatically flips to Microwave" word swap trick before.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i like i-bpm.....works for me!