finally....

meikel_neitmeikel_neit 110 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
gf went to her fav swedish home furniture house today and brought me an expedit along...

begone, records all over the room.
begone, not finding what you are looking for.

just happy. but after "assembling" it i'm way to tired to fill it.

[edit] mebbe a beer to will increase my motivation. [/edit]

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    You made your lady carry that thing?? DAMN! Sounds like she deserves a beer just as much as you do!

• You made your lady carry that thing?? DAMN! Sounds like she deserves a beer just as much as you do!

nope, she got it carried to the car there, and i carried it upstairs at home.
    and yes, she deserves a whole crate for finally getting me lazy bum one of those.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    me lazy bum

I need to start saying this more often.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    "assembling" those fucking things sucks!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

haha!

the top piece on mine was kinda warped - which made it a bitch to bolt down. And that fucking little tool thay give you! I mean jesus! My hands were bleeding by the time I got done with mine...

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

man.. I've read on here for years how tough it is and when it was finally my turn to face this challenge it wasn't even that bad. It was actually fun! okay, some of those little wooden pegs were a little stubborn. but when the work is done.. oh joy! you can geek out and do silly shit like this! What a gas! Had mine for about a month and a half now and it continues to light up life each and every day (no deboone).

man! I got the expedit from hell!

• "assembling" those fucking things sucks!

i really need to find my digicam...

and yes, assembling sucked but wasn't that bad.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    You made your lady carry that thing?? DAMN! Sounds like she deserves a beer just as much as you do!

nope, she got it carried to the car there, and i carried it upstairs at home.
    and yes, she deserves a whole crate for finally getting me lazy bum one of those.

Meh... is that all she did?
    MY girl carried it up stairs AND put the whole thing togather. By the time I got back, all I had to do was help her lift it upright! And let me tell you, she got more than a beer in return!

• i am pro at these and should work for Ikea. i have put together about 8 of these so far. i put my old roomates 5 or 6 together and two for me. its fun once you get the hang of it.