account suspended. please look if you buy from us

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
hello everyonejust a quick heads up regarding our ebay acct. you may notice that our ebay id has been changed/suspended. this is because our ebay id was also our website name. we're currently appealing the suspension, and all orders that have been paid for will be shipped. once we've been reinstated you will be able to remit payment for pending orderssorry for the inconvienence and thanks for your patience!peacenigel (dj trew)

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    wait are you serious?

So, because my website is www.goodrecordsnyc.com, I can't be goodrecordsnyc on ebay?? Or I just can't be goodrecordsnyc.com[/b]?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    wait are you serious?

So, because my website is www.goodrecordsnyc.com, I can't be goodrecordsnyc on ebay?? Or I just can't be goodrecordsnyc.com[/b]?

exactly, we had groundliftmag-com and that was too much for ebay to handle.. thing is we've been either groundliftmag-com or breakz4day-com FOREVER and they're only now cracking down..

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    eBay doesn't want people going to your website to not buy on eBay. That's downright sacrilege!

Get on that powerseller chat line son!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Get on that powerseller chat line son!

word? can i access that eventhough i can't login? people are emailing me like mad (rey hold tight ) and i want to resolve this asap.. just waiting for them to decide that they can put a hold on our paypal.

I don't know man. I log into that through a whole different page and I think there's a different password. Go here:
    https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?PowerSellerSignin

I go there whenever I have a question or problem and the customer service is much more responsive.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    they froze your shit while you had auctions up?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    They did the same to me. I just changed my account from soulstrut-com to soulstrut. eBay can eat a monster sized dick sandwich.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

nah, they waited until the cash came in.. they won't fuck w/ their money but they sure as hell will fuck with yours.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    soon they will be dropping names to the irs
    we need our own thang like gemm but only for the cosa nostra
    i think its called set sales on soul strut

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

nah, they waited until the cash came in.. they won't fuck w/ their money but they sure as hell will fuck with yours.

Just change your name to GroundLiftMagazine and list your .com address in your auction play/display window as usual.

That's almost certainly illegal if they changed their terms of use right in the middle of your transactions.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Ah, disregard the PM.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Ah, disregard the PM.

don't worry, louie is safe and sound!

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts
    not surprised ebay pulled that off. basic corporate self-interest ya know. between high rates and potential IRS intrusion...small dude like me ain't gonna bother.

i got a setsale coming up here soon. seems like a better route for the basic cats like myself.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    soon they will be dropping names to the irs
    we need our own thang like gemm but only for the cosa nostra
    i think its called set sales[/b] on soul strut

That's what I've been trying to tell y'all!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    not surprised ebay pulled that off. basic corporate self-interest ya know. between high rates and potential IRS intrusion...small dude like me ain't gonna bother.

i got a setsale coming up here soon. seems like a better route for the basic cats like myself.

Seriously... only kick ass thing I like about the bay are the bidding wars. Ain't nobody gonna pay $60 for Brian's Song on a set sale. Also... I get quit a lot of disco 12's that would not move as quickly here than on the eBay. Other than that.... Set Sales will be aplenty very soon.