wants & trades ... Moon People 45

PalPal 25 Posts
edited March 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
hi to all people, i'm totally scratching my copy of The moon people ... and search for a decent copy ... it's one of my classic spin since longtime now !!! "The Moon People - Hippy, Skippy, Moon Strut (Opus #1), Ode To Heidi Ann - Slew SL-452.i know exist also copies in other label like speed or roulette, but i need the slew version with vocals ...Hope someone could help me !!!! i can buy or trade it.please have look on my website: http://www.palprod.com in my shop section (directly here : http://palprod.cdandlp.com/home2 ) , i will be happy to trade records ... i have some good french rare grooves and will be happy to trade with sounds for other country and particulary US pressing 45. thanksStanding for good news !!!! ...Pal, my mail/ palprod(at)wanadoo.fr

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Sup Pal, I'm sure someone will hook you up with this 7"!
    Every copy I found were VG at best though.

I think theres a vocal version of this song on Speed too, nah?

Just discovered your site = beautiful!!!

Bapt.

• PalPal 25 Posts
    yes thanks !!! could you find a copy for me ? i need to play it . i' dont' know i think the speed version is with other title ... not the vocal . but to stand the slew, i 'm ok to find one on speed or roulette ... [email].palprod@wanadoo.fr[/email]

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Not that hard to find, I don't have it, only have the LP (which is the instrumental of that song) I'm sure a fellow Strutter can help you!! Com'on y'all Pal is the dude!!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    palprod-

i gotta ask....

what is The Soulful Spirit Agency?

Do you know voodoo?

do you raise spirits?

is your quest for the Moon People part of a ritual you will be performing?

• PalPal 25 Posts
    hi ... thanks ... Palprod" the soulful spirit agency", is my own collective artist project, i'm graphic designer and work in the musical scene and culture .... i'm also dj since More 15 years now ( with Big cheese records france, and we compiled it on our Funk fu compilation and finally the moon people 45 was a classic spin' of mine for my dancefloor sessions party ... my copy is totaly scratched and unplayable ... and need a new copy ... on slew or the roulette issue .. perhaps could you help ! thanks for all .pal

• hi ... thanks ... Palprod" the soulful spirit agency", is my own collective artist project, i'm graphic designer and work in the musical scene and culture .... i'm also dj since More 15 years now ( with Big cheese records france, and we compiled it on our Funk fu compilation and finally the moon people 45 was a classic spin' of mine for my dancefloor sessions party ... my copy is totaly scratched and unplayable ... and need a new copy ... on slew or the roulette issue .. perhaps could you help ! thanks for all .pal

People, Pal is the man. The best deep funk DJ in Paris!

• If you just need a copy to play out - Deans Rudland's just put out a nice 12" on Fania. It's got the OG version of Hippy Skippy plus some re-edits and beats by the likes of DJ Format. Nice and loud pressing !

BTW
    The vocal version on Speed is I'll Be A Happy Man - by Latin Blues Band (LP only)

• PalPal 25 Posts
    yes thanks for informations ... i see it on web .. Sorry but playing only originals stuff !!! so my demand is active yet !!! Thanks for all . Mr Pal