American Idol 2007 - let's get this started

2»

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Timberlake

yeah he was good for a minute, but blake has him beat.. and he wouldn't even need to beat box.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

yet sanjayah keeps on movin' up

• yet sanjayah keeps on movin' up

neither of em can sing so who gives a fuck

Yo is that the new Mims joint?

• tbone47tbone47 16 Posts
    only way asians can get popular on this show is to get jocked like william hung and sanjaya.

you know the only reason sanjaya is still on is cuz he is just a freakshow.

meanwhile real talent like paul kim gets pushed aside cuz he's an asian with real talent.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    FINALLY THAT BOY LEAVES... and why was lakisha one of the last two?

i hate this show...

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    FINALLY THAT BOY LEAVES...

hallelujah.

i'm sure he'll have a properous career as a hair model.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    only way asians can get popular on this show is to get jocked like william hung and sanjaya.

you know the only reason sanjaya is still on is cuz he is just a freakshow.

meanwhile real talent like paul kim gets pushed aside cuz he's an asian with real talent.

*laugh* Get serious dude. Paul Kim was boring as fuck. Sanjaya shouldn't have lasted this long either but I don't think he got by simply b/c he was a freakshow (though, he was) - he was also the only candidate up there that really appealed to pre-teens (Clay Aiken factor).

The finals of Idol had three Asians on it and honestly, neither Paul nor AJ stepped up and I'm not surprised either got knocked out early. I wouldn't have voted for either (I'm riding for Doooooooolittle) despite whatever ethnic pride I might have for my Asian brethren.