Hook up my MOM!!(website vote needed--it's my Mom)

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited March 2007 in Announcements
Yo, my Mom is up for an award for best physical trainer/training facility in the Sacramento, CA area. The thing is her little studio of 40 clients is pitted against health clubs with 1000+ clientel. The web vote definitely favors the bigger spots. So, will you take two seconds and vote for her? If you could take two seconds, click on the link below, vote for my Mom (Nancy Chadwick--the Fitness Studio), and then confirm your vote through your e-mail, we would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you for your help!http://kcra.cityvoter.com/details.aspx?p=10224Much appreciated!~Nat

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    voted.

go mom go!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    voted.

go mom go!

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    I voted.

I need physical training.

Bad.

Good luck, Mom!

P.S. I used to live in Richmond. What does Atchison Village look like these days?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Done. She's in 2nd place so far. Good luck!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Vote in!

Mom's in first!

Go fitness mom!

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    SO VOTED. MOM IS BUMPED.

• done

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Voted. Looks like she's in front, too!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I voted.

I need physical training.

Bad.

Good luck, Mom!

P.S. I used to live in Richmond. What does Atchison Village look like these days?

I live in the Annex--don't really know any folks in the Iron Triangle except a few of the group home kids I look after now and again. My few trips told me down there left me with the distinct feeling that I was not to stick around unless I really DID know someone--that was in 2005. I'm sure it's the same. Richmond is a tough town.

I would like to thank all of you very much for voting--Mom's winning with your support--she's received votes from Bangladesh and Sweeden. Fucking dope. I hope the coordinating agency doesn't check IP addresses! Fuckit though. If they're gonna pit her against big ass clubs, I gotta support her.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    voted.

go mom go!

*BUMP*

or should i say PUMP?

wakka wakka wakka

• she win yet? peace, stein. . .

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    she win yet? peace, stein. . .
    Dude, she just got taken over by the Box Store of the fitness world in Sacramento. If y'all who haven't voted can just take a second, I would greatly appreciate it and get the vote out for my Mom.

Quick summary: local TV election for local fitness studios. My Mom's is like 40 members and one small room. The one that is winning has an olympic sized pool. We're just trying to have the little guy beat the big guy here because she shouldn' have been pitted against them in the first place.

Word. Thanks.

http://kcra.cityvoter.com/details.aspx?business=8824

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Voted. Got your email, thanks again for your help with my project Gnat.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    voted. go mom go!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    voted! hey mama! WIN!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    voted

go mother of gnat, go mother of gnat!!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    voted. looks like she's in 2nd right now.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    voted
    glad to help out lil ol' mom

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Today is the absolute last day to vote--she's still in second by a close margin.

http://kcra.cityvoter.com/details.aspx?p=10224

THANKS!

voted again. shhh.