Toilet Paper Position?

2»

Comments

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    doesn't have too much to do with this, but what the fuck is up with girls going through entire rolls of toilet paper in a day?

I wouldn't mind it so much if wifey put in some money on the toilet paper, but living in seperate spots, the only time I seem to run short is when she's over my house for a 8 hour period.

I'm thinking of getting real cheap. on some PCU 8 sheets per shit type methodology

Ive seen my girl pull a strip the length of her wingspan ball it up and then another after another. no sense of conservation at all. Ive tried to come down on her about it but got nowhere.
    Toilet paper in my appt is like guacamole, it goes fast.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Toilet paper in my appt is like guacamole

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

are you like hella burnin on my toilet paper?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

are you like hella burnin on my toilet paper?

I'm ripping your toilet paper a new asshole

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

dont tell her what you did.

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    My friend says she prefers it w/ the roll coming from the underside. Do you care?

honestly: Have your girl post here and explain why anyone could possibly prefer the underside method. The underside positioning is always the result of careless mistake that you eventually remedy after you've had enough of scratching the g*ddamn wall trying to get some toilet paper. nobody actually prefers that position; people are often just too lazy to change it when it happens. but prefer it? never that son.

ive done the 'underside method' since 4ever!
    (and will continue to)
    over the top. is mad