Scott Scorch rapping..dissing Timberland

13»

Comments

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    The Video:

The streets Innernets ain't feelin it.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Between this and the 50 video, we've got a new job for talentless girls: Internet diss video girl. Easier than being a regular video girl, and with better hours, but you have to be on call 24/7 ready to help with that oh-so-necessary quick-response, and the catering like totally sucks.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    the bit on the boat where it cuts to Storch going 'brrrraaaappp' is comedy gold.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    oh man that video is a riot

why do i get the impression storch is intentionally trying to give his voice more bass than it actually has? it would explain how his rapping is even worse than expected.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    WTF? Where are the Puerto Rican Mamis?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I love how this song is like the rap equivalent of balzing downtempo

actually a lot of downtempo stuff is way harder then storch's diss

sad

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I didn't know that a Bugatti a had retracting rear wing, like a Porsche.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    the bit on the boat where it cuts to Storch going 'brrrraaaappp' is comedy gold.

Its like a myspace gangsta video.

that rapping frog guy, is he short sighted or something? those shades are fucking LARGE.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Timbo's response

nice lil thing at the end

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    that storch video is fuckin' hilarious. how serious do people actually take this shit? you really think storch is on that track like "yeah, i'm nice on the mic son"? come on..... it's entertainment for the people. timberland's track was funny too, beat equally as terrible. maybe a little better due to the fact that it's just a piano for the "piano man". what's up with them calling out storch for calling timbo the "n" word? it was obviously nox who did it, it was nox's voice, nox is in the video saying it... either way, this is like the comedy central version of a rap beef right here. i hope timbo does a video complete with a hammer look-a-like! haha

?uestlove must be watching that video head in hands wondering what the fuck happened to him. it is so

• Timbo's response

the billy joel intro is genius, the end is hilarious.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    ms. jade weighs in:

"you wear shades 'cause you be higher than your fuckin' cheek bones"

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i'm sorry but this beef is awesome and hilarious and way more entertaining than cam vs. 50

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Timbo's response

the billy joel intro is genius, the end is hilarious.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    timberland's track was funny too, beat equally as terrible.

I thought the beat was pretty hot. Obviously neither of these dudes can really rap though.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    the beat was a throwaway. all of them have been. this is definitely not about beats, and definitely all about spectacle

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i'm sorry but this beef is awesome and hilarious and way more entertaining than cam vs. 50

Agreed.

Most important rap beef in years.

timberland's track was funny too, beat equally as terrible.

I thought the beat was pretty hot. Obviously neither of these dudes can really rap though.

I mean, they're clearly not on your level, beldar...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    man, the mc hammer thing was classic.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Are you all talking about a dude who's rapping but he is not a rapper AND another one called Timberland but dude is not a sandal...

I just watched the video yet again and am happy to report that its comedic genius stands up to repeated viewings.

Now where your Bugatti at?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I just watched the video yet again and am happy to report that its comedic genius stands up to repeated viewings.

Now where your Bugatti at?

Agreed! Storchavelli is a pillar of class and decorum!

we need a Storch 'where the Bugatti at?' graemlin or a Timbaland 'Piano Man' graemlin for those microwave popcorn beatmakers.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    we need a Storch 'where the Bugatti at?' graemlin or a Timbaland 'Piano Man' graemlin for those microwave popcorn beatmakers.