Scott Scorch rapping..dissing Timberland

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

• with all due respect...i remember when he was playing keys for the square roots, rocking garanimal shirts.
    sound slike he made good and all, but his whole "lifestyles of the rich and truly super fabulous" shtick registers pretty high on the doofy scale. cornball.

thanks for the bathrobe shot

• autezautez 404 Posts
    hope timbo comes back with one

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

klassy!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Three threads on this in a couple hours... any bets on how many we'll have by the end of the week?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    This is on par w/Guru's dis track about the Roc-a-Fella engineer

• What's p with Storch droppin' the N-Bomb like he's "that down" or some shit..clown

• What's p with Storch droppin' the N-Bomb like he's "that down" or some shit..clown

damn, you actually listened to the track??? i let that batroom pic act like visual cliffnotes...figuredthat was more than enough. he looks like a used car salesman.

• that is one uggggggggggggggggggggggggggly devil.

that was the other guy that said that. I don't see how everyone can miss this. I've seen tons of places talking about how scott said nigger. He should have made it VERY clear it wasn't him or taken it out. He's gonna catch a bad one from a confused listener.

• pacmanpacman 1,113 Posts

If dude starts rockin a cane.........

I SWEAR this dude is jackin Pete Nice's whole swagger.

• oh man I just listened to this...

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    oh man I just listened to this...

I haven't heard anything this bad in a looooong time. Wow.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Producer dis wars are

What sparked all this off exactly? Anyone know?

• I think it has to do with Scott being asshurt that he didnt receive the same level of acclaim for Cry Me A River as Timbo did. When JT won a Grammy for it, dude wasn't mentioned.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Producer dis wars are

timbo called ss 'the piano man' on a timberlake song and that was enough for the one storch. on the same track prince is singing about prince, which is 10X

• i could take it for exactly 8 seconds.

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    Producer dis wars are

I think he dissed Storch on MTV's "My Block:Virgina". The episode was posted on Spinemagazine or similar blog last week. Timbo sits in the studio talkin about him being the greatest etc.

The new Timbaland one annoying as f%%k , I prefer the old, laidback one.

• It's all the new muscles. He's turning into a meatball.

• the funniest part is how horrible that beat is.

• so, both timb and scott produced cry me a river ? im confused....and where is prince singing about prince?

that was the other guy that said that. I don't see how everyone can miss this. I've seen tons of places talking about how scott said nigger. He should have made it VERY clear it wasn't him or taken it out. He's gonna catch a bad one from a confused listener.

Well I know the dude on the 2nd verse isn't Storch, but I thought that might be him talking at the very end of the track...maybe both of them are talking at the end? He's still a clown...a very rich clown.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    so, both timb and scott produced cry me a river ? im confused....and where is prince singing about prince?
    whoops, i meant justin timberlake is singing about prince.

• at first i thought this thread said "scott storch raping timerland"

thats def

• at first i thought this thread said "scott storch raping timerland"

thats def

but it would be kinda gangster

• TruthTruth 50 Posts
    with all due respect...i remember when he was playing keys for the square roots, rocking garanimal shirts.
    sound slike he made good and all, but his whole "lifestyles of the rich and truly super fabulous" shtick registers pretty high on the doofy scale. cornball.

thanks for the bathrobe shot

i remember the square roots playing small shows, real small, and rocking on south street. i guess thats the industry for you. again with all due respect.

• you talking abou that firetrap at broad and lombard?

remember when they stole the show from ultramagnetic on arch street?

or the partysd at the nirvana gym on 21st?

• TruthTruth 50 Posts
    you talking abou that firetrap at broad and lombard?

Tony???????? that u?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    you talking abou that firetrap at broad and lombard?

Tony???????? that u?

Hehehehe...