Computer Speakers... anybody rock these???

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    my mom has them. they sound ok. but they have the comp wired to the whole house speakers too, so those HK's don't get much use.

those jbl aliens sound good for a hundo though.

• i have those...i use them in the classroom and for all-school events- although our school is small, their max volume is not loud enuff! if it's never gonna be used that loud then they good to go.

• scurlscurl 75 Posts
    My roomate has those. One one hand they're not that loud. But on the other, they're totally phallic and the top of that sub is a serious bunghole. If that ass photo in that avatar is in fact you, then they should be right up your anus, i mean alley.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    My roomate has those. One one hand they're not that loud. But on the other, they're totally phallic and the top of that sub is a serious bunghole. If that ass photo in that avatar is in fact you, then they should be right up your anus, i mean alley.

pretty funny...you know you love hottie gotti's

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

My wife gave me the set she normally uses. I like them - solid sound, good bass response though I never get to really crank it up since our landlady lives downstairs.

• If that ass photo in that avatar is in fact you, then they should be right up your anus, i mean alley.

• i've been looking for some computer speakers for my lady (shig she doesn't know yet so keep it that way).

these seem to be getting good reviews.

she has a mac laptop and i thought there might be some wireless speakers, or a small usb/firewire transmitter to a hub that plugs into the speakers. the airport express would work except she needs the speakers for more than just streaming music through itunes, things like quicktime and youtube.

not trying to hijack but if anyone has any suggestions i'll take them.

p.s. primecuts did you get the discoball wired up?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

My friend had these. Affordable and good sound.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

My friend had these. Affordable and good sound.

the web designers at my work rock monster MACs and those speakers.

COLDPLAY FOR DAYZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

p.s. primecuts did you get the discoball wired up?

not yet...we are under construction over here..still planning on making it happen though