The Title Suggestions Thread

2»

Comments

• edubedub 715 Posts
    i'll crush all ya'll mahfuckas in a drinkin contest!!!!

i WILL DRINK YOU UNDER THETABLE SON.

COME SEE ME!!!!!

What does want to Cokane?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    yo, you know whats fucked up?

this is what new york is like, sons.

hipsters and shit.

they will NOT liek it when i play "the cuckoo" by taj mahal.

or maybe they will

• skinny folks?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    yikes!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

"Umm, can I request I song? "Psychedelic Shack."

"Play some SUPER EAGLES!"

"Ohh, I love Randy California."

Do you have any Troop extended 12" remixes... extended...

(The Gary Bartz medly git everyone open)

Boy, that Marco gets around, huh?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Seriously I'm playing this party July 22nd. Shit is bonkers. Downtown Ny is just foolish.

• hahahahahahahaaa

• Young_Phonics User 9.99 jawn 06/09/05 02:13 AM Viewing list of forums

discjockingmost User Little Dude 06/09/05 02:13 AM Viewing list of forums

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Don't even ask me. I think the dude from The Rapture is going to be the other DJ.

Beer # 6 doggie, I AM NOT EVEN FAZED.

I will be playing Hava Negila and the best of Father MC.

Young_Phonics User 9.99 jawn 06/09/05 02:13 AM Viewing list of forums

discjockingmost User Little Dude 06/09/05 02:13 AM Viewing list of forums

dude! I was just gonna mention this!

• Don't even ask me. I think the dude from The Rapture is going to be the other DJ.

Beer # 6 doggie, I AM NOT EVEN FAZED.

I will be playing Hava Negila and the best of Father MC.

but can you play "I Can Do 4 You" on the Shofar??

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    best i can do is a half baked john klemmer tekeia terua tekia godola for that azzzzz.

i am the MC REN of this whole jewish rap game.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I just got off the phone with Day. Not for nothing but I'd probally kill someone for that guy. I've been homies with him since I was in high school and he's a huge inspiration.

but yo Cosmo:

Not for nothing, but I woudn't doing some party like that once [/b]. In my head those parties = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

but yo, how will you fit into the shit? like really....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    haha yo day is my dude.

as for me, shit i just make it happen. wait for the right moment in teh night and play "the passenger" and watch all hell break loose.

dude, you said "not for nothing" twice in 2 sentences haha

haha yo day is my dude.

as for me, shit i just make it happen. wait for the right moment in teh night and play "the passenger" and watch all hell break loose.

dude, you said "not for nothing" twice in 2 sentences haha

Whats "The Passenger"

yeah, I talked to Mr. Not for nothing today as well, it's in my brain mayne.

and yo i bought your friggin' record on monday....that dj crooked jayz vs speech shit is piff and that eleven nas blues orgy is some shit as well.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Song called "The Passenger" - i know you heard of it. Yo i fucked 3 chicks at once, thanks to this record, and some alchohol.

Song called "The Passenger" - i know you heard of it. Yo i fucked 3 chicks at once, thanks to this record, and some alchohol.

You know you could of slept with them on seperate nights of the week instead of at once.

• some alcho[/b]hol.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Forget that shit. Yo that shit was the livest and possibly the most confusing thing I've ever done in my life straight up.

• Forget that shit. Yo that shit was the livest and possibly the most confusing thing I've ever done in my life straight up.

didn't know if you were comin or goin'

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fuck that, the year was 1999 and it was JULY 4th in Philly bitches, and my homegirl who was JUST MY HOMEGIRL really though was like "yo, my two girlfriends are coming in town. hang out with us and show them a night on the town.." so i took them to my local bar and i pretty much hated these chicks, just mad corny you know, and were all about Ricky Martin and shit, and i was rocking my silk button down shirt with the dragon and my porkpie hat. i took them to the local watering hole and made conversation and was "that guy" and all, and we wwere all drinking and shit, then i took them to the night which was this weekly called "fast cheap and out of control" which was this party that played punk and gogo (no dc) and weird shit. they also had an amateur strip show where people would get fucked up and dance on teh bar for prizes. we were faded and me and the two out of towners we decided to get up and do a shw. since they were from detroit we decided to calll ourselves "detroit (pronounced DEE-TWAH) menage a trois" and went up and danceed all sexy and shit and i dropped my pance and they pulled their titties out and all. wew were mad sexual and shit, but the whole night and atmosphere was like that. so we did the dance on the bar, then they had a finals round and we had to do it again, and i told the DJ to play "some weird sin" from that iggy album and we did the do again. it was mad decent, and it was more decent because we won the prize. so the girls were feeling pretty good about that and all. then i took them to the after hours club which was corny but had music (bad club music) to dance to and you could drink more. i was making out with the one, then i would be making ouut with the other and all. then we went back to my homegir;s crib.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    and i will leave it at that my dogs.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    that is a most private boner you just shared with us C****, no ayyo

keep on risin' to the top

hi

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    doggie that boner wasnt private at all that evening.

I would like to thank!!!!!

Iggy Pop "Lust For Life"
    Madonna's Greatest Hits
    Blondie's Greatest Hits
    Moet White Star
    Yuengling Lager
    Lucy's Hat Shop
    DJ Psyde Delicious
    Club Deco
    my porkpie hat.
    Ricky Martin
    The shitty roomate who came home at the wrong time and fucked p the groove.
    and The United States of America. God bless you and Happy july 4th!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Fuck that, the year was 1999 and it was JULY 4th in Philly bitches, and my homegirl who was JUST MY HOMEGIRL really though was like "yo, my two girlfriends are coming in town. hang out with us and show them a night on the town.." so i took them to my local bar and i pretty much hated these chicks, just mad corny you know, and were all about Ricky Martin and shit, and i was rocking my silk button down shirt with the dragon and my porkpie hat. i took them to the local watering hole and made conversation and was "that guy" and all, and we wwere all drinking and shit, then i took them to the night which was this weekly called "fast cheap and out of control" which was this party that played punk and gogo (no dc) and weird shit. they also had an amateur strip show where people would get fucked up and dance on teh bar for prizes. we were faded and me and the two out of towners we decided to get up and do a shw. since they were from detroit we decided to calll ourselves "detroit (pronounced DEE-TWAH) menage a trois" and went up and danceed all sexy and shit and i dropped my pance and they pulled their titties out and all. wew were mad sexual and shit, but the whole night and atmosphere was like that. so we did the dance on the bar, then they had a finals round and we had to do it again, and i told the DJ to play "some weird sin" from that iggy album and we did the do again. it was mad decent, and it was more decent because we won the prize. so the girls were feeling pretty good about that and all. then i took them to the after hours club which was corny but had music (bad club music) to dance to and you could drink more. i was making out with the one, then i would be making ouut with the other and all. then we went back to my homegir;s crib.

How dare you waste a perfect opportunity for white text.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    i'm gettin a beer right now... my 5th. i WILL DRINK YOU UNDER THETABLE SON.

WHERES PAYCHECK AT?

Twas getting my sleep in

(Ceelo echoing in my head, "that must be why you can't get your ass up out of bed before 3")

Yo dude you really REALLY need to yoller at me this day

TO GLORIOUS DAYS