If her favorite comic is Carlos Mencia...

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Is that a deal breaker?

Comments

• Is that a deal breaker?

I would put him at the same level as Larry the Cable Guy, so the answer is yes.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Is that a deal breaker?

He's a biter. Check it:

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Who's her favorite musician?

• What's her financial situation?

• Is she an actress?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Uh, Garth Brooks.

What's her financial situation?
    Lower middle/working class.

Average looking.

Not an actress.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    NO
    DEAL

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Uh,
    Garth Brooks.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Is that a deal breaker?

Is she hot?

Is that a deal breaker?

Is she hot?
    Not like fire.

• Lower middle/working class.
    NO
    DEAL

Sounds like you're pulling for her though for some reason...what's the appeal?

Sounds like you're pulling for her though for some reason...what's the appeal?
    Convenience, I guess.

The class issue is actually the major source of friction; the Mencia thing is just emblematic of a larger disconnect, a chasm.

• Is that a deal breaker?

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

• she sounds republican

Haha, well none of this really matters if you're just in it for the 'round the way hook-up.

And when she reaches for the CD player or remote, "zip it up and zip it OUT!!!"

• Sounds like you're pulling for her though for some reason...what's the appeal?
    Convenience, I guess.

The class issue is actually the major source of friction; the Mencia thing is just emblematic of a larger disconnect, a chasm.
    I haven't been intimate with a woman since mother bathed me...[color:white]last week[/color]

And she hates rap.

• The class issue is actually the major source of friction

And she hates rap.

Tell me something good.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i dont think i could date someone who hated rap

Could you semi-regularly tap someone who hated rap? That's the question.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

thats no problem but i would probably push too hard for some grudge fuck shit while blasting some three 6 mafia for that to last very long

• i dont think i could date someone who hated rap

c'mon now that's an easy one...

Hey man, I'm just trying to help Rey sort this out. I have similar thoughts to what Brian just put down.

Hey man, I'm just trying to help Rey sort this out. I have similar thoughts to what Brian just put down.

oh for sure. I'm just saying that's like almost an unrelated question! I know ALL of us rap fans on this board have made the music compromise for some limited tapping. you're right though; the question becomes how many weeks (days?) such a thing will last....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

oh for sure. I'm just saying that's like almost an unrelated question! I know ALL of us rap fans on this board have made the music compromise for some limited tapping.

I do not believe you can speak for the board's rap fans, chad.

oh for sure. I'm just saying that's like almost an unrelated question! I know ALL of us rap fans on this board have made the music compromise for some limited tapping.

mayne I was wondering when you were gonna get in here!!! good to see you there champ.

you're right though; I am not really keeping it real as a true rap fan if I give a girl a pass for not liking rap, even if she is mega fine and wants to bone.

I'm sure faux kicks the bitches right out the door of the moving whip when they make the mistake of admitting they don't think Fabulous' album is "classic." mid-blowjob even -- right to the curb.

NEVER COMPROMISE.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

mayne I was wondering when you were gonna get in here!!! good to see you there champ.

you're right though; I am not really keeping it real as a true rap fan if I give a girl a pass for not liking rap, even if she is mega fine and wants to bone.

I'm sure faux kicks the bitches right out the door of the moving whip when they make the mistake of admitting they don't think Fabulous' album is "classic." mid-blowjob even -- right to the curb.

NEVER COMPROMISE.

I really don't even know where you're meeting women your age that hate rap, chad. Might wanna think about moving to a major city.

NEVER COMPROMISE.

I really don't even know where you're meeting women your age that hate rap, chad. Might wanna think about moving to a major city.

both times were in Brazil; they only liked "funkee." I compromised.