IS IT ME OR IS SS ON SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT LATELY?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
LOL, sayin'.I feel like I'm in another dimension as of late with this place. Partly since I have taken on a new alter-ego.

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    If this were my first visit to this forum I'd be mighty confused.

• my friend told me mercury is in retrograde or something

• You are ignoring this user

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i raerly leave my computer's side anymore!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    LOL, sayin'.

I feel like I'm in another dimension as of late with this place. Partly since I have taken on a new alter-ego.

You sound your username.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I just had sex

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

You sound your username.

ME TALK PRETTY!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

You sound your username.

ME TALK PRETTY!

Sexytalk will get you everywhere...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    and seriously,

WHY IS MY NAME NOT JEWBACCA!

TROUSER_LOPEZ I BLAME YOU!

• its moving fast around here lately...tough to keep up...names are changing faster than strippers pick up pacman jones' unos.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    During Bills narrative, RAJ had had time to recover his self-mastery in spite of the painful thoughts that crowded upon him. It was a bitter remembrance to him now???that morning when JEWBACCA breakfasted with him and seemed as if he were on the verge of a confession. It was plain enough now what he had wanted to confess. And if their words had taken another turn if he himself had been less fastidious about intruding on another mans secrets it was cruel to think how thin a film had shut out rescue from all this guilt and misery. He saw the whole history now by that terrible illumination which the present sheds back upon the past. But every other feeling as it rushed upon his was thrown into abeyance by pity, deep respectful pity, for the man who sat before him???already so bruised, going forth with sad blind resignedness to an unreal sorrow, while a real one was close upon him, too far beyond the range of common trial for him ever to have feared it. His own agitation was quelled by a certain awe that comes over us in the presence of a great anguish, for the anguish he must inflict on Bill was already present to him. Again he put his hand on the arm that lay on the table, but very gently this time, as he said solemnly:
    DOLO SKKKUM ANNOYINGLY TWISTED AND GYRATED in his chair WHILE HE drannk his mug of Steaming hot whore piss. At the table on his left DANNO4000 with the strident voice was still talking remorselessly away. A young woman NAMED ELISE who was perhaps his secretary, and who was sitting with her back to DOLO SKUM, was listening to him and seemed to be eagerly agreeing with everything that he said. From time to time SKUM caught some such remark as I think youre so right, I do so agree with you, uttered in a youthful and rather silly feminine voice. But the other voice never stopped for an instant, even when the girl was speaking. TROUZER LOPEZ was found gang raped at a truck stop on PCH1 with serious rectal bleeding and knew the man by sight, though he knew no more about him than that he held some important post in the Fiction Department. He was a man of about 24, with a muscular throat and a large, mobile mouth. His head was thrown back a little, and because of the angle at which he was sitting, his spectacles caught the light and presented to dolo skum two blank discs instead of eyes. What was slightly horrible, was that from the stream of sound that poured out of his mouth it was almost impossible to distinguish a single word. Just once skkkum caught a phrase???complete and final elimination of SEAN THOMAS???jerked out very rapidly and, as it seemed, all in one piece, like a line of type cast solid. For the rest it was just a noise, a quack-quack-quacking. And yet, though you could not actually hear what the man was saying, you could not be in any doubt about its general nature. He might be denouncing karl rove ,free thought or laurence durrell but he was in fact and demanding sterner measures against thought-criminals and saboteurs, he might be fulminating against the atrocities of the ROLLIN 40 LONG BEACH CRIPS army, he might be praising Big Brother or the heroes on thE LEBANESE front???it made no difference. Whatever it was, you could be certain that every word of it was pure POPPYCOCK,BOULDERDAESH AND BALLYHOO, pure Ingsoc. As he watched the eyeless face with the jaw moving rapidly up and down, Winston had a curious feeling that this was not a real human being but some kind of dummy. It was not the mans brain that was speaking, it was his larynx. The stuff that was coming out of him consisted of words, but it was not speech in the true sense: it was a noise uttered in unconsciousness, like the quacking of a duck.
    Future service bureaus will expand their systems to cover video, themselves for thousands of years. They have very limited facial features. FACIAL RECOGNITION SOFTWARE AND POWDERIZED RADIO FREQUENCY TRACKING CHIPS WERE IN FACT UTILIZED EXTENSIVELY AT THE LAST SUPER BOWL.
    It will contain, like the Tale, a short but real computer generated systems might actually mirror nature because
    others from all walks of life, we are doing so from a controlled with such a rueful look?' I seek, she replied, a mate suitable
    daily newspaper[THE BUGLE-JONAH JAMESON EDITOR], and a meeting of two dozen people from all over West Germany met him personally and wrote a two page article about him in A OUTLAWED NAZI FACIST SKINHEAD RAG.
    mortals. For this purpose he assumed the character of a man and DOLO SKKKUM experiments with his cordless 'phone TAKING PICTURES OF HIS UNDERSIZED PENIS, he learns to make DO WITH A VACUM PUMP LIKE THAT JUDGE who is in the clink for 7 years.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    dude you smoke crack.
    some helter skelter madlibs up in this batch

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Dude,
    why does superpoaster not appear anywhere in this narrative?

• if your computer can talk plaese to meak it read this to you. It is best. Find a god voice, sit back, relax.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    if your computer can talk plaese to meak it read this to you. It is best. Find a god voice, sit back, relax.

yes but be sure to use the charlton heston plug in

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Jewbacca is the best think that i have seen around here lately.

pure fucking class.