Can I get a SuperPoaster digest version?

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Too much work this week. can somone summarize? Things have gone so far since Tuesday.

Comments

• we not a quote list including everthing up to now. It needs to be published at some point. Some get on that shit

• SHould i just go to every thread, find everyone's new alias b/w location, and piece it together from there? maybe that dizzy fellow could help...now, what the hell is his name?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    some 15 year old myspace producer shows up and posts every 5 minutes. Think Le Toupt (sp?) on overdrive.

Locations galore.

Despite public and private advice being given (myself included) to lay back and post less, junior decides to start posting even more and generally makes a complete asshat of himself.
    Kid manages to get on some of his "heroes" nerves and gets put in the naughty corner repeatedly, but wont sit still and keeps posting.

its wearing very thin and the Ban looks imminent.

• its wearing very thin and the Ban looks imminent.

Doubtful!!

Doubtful!!

in the immortal words of Delay:

• Doubtful!!

IMO it won't happen until he really does something to piss the wrong person off. It is pretty funny and it will still be funny next week i think. Maybe not, we'll see, won't we?

• Doubtful!!

IMO it won't happen until he really does something to piss the wrong person off. It is pretty funny and it will still be funny next week i think. Maybe not, we'll see, won't we?

I don't know, man...it seemed pretty funny on Tuesday, but at this point, when I get a sec to sit at home and check this spot, it seems to be the same shit. like a good dookie, this is gonna run its course and go out the other side.

• this shit wasn't funny tuesday. you guys must be reeeeeallly bored

• For most of the jist, plaese refer to Dizzy Lopez' GO LISTEN TO SUPERPOASTERS BEATS thraed.

This happened just as was about to take off.

• superpoaster is everywhere. he's all over a the interwebs on fourms and blogs alike. He plays trumpet. i have a feeling he is not going anywhere, until he gets te BAN. We are dealing with a seasoned chatterbox, with no self control.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Despite public and private advice being given (myself included) to lay back and post less, junior decides to start posting even more and generally makes a complete asshat of himself.
    Kid manages to get on some of his "heroes" nerves and gets put in the naughty corner repeatedly, but wont sit still and keeps posting.

It's not that strange, considering that people keep cheering him on.

It's corny and not funny. The thread list gets cluttered and content gets buried. No need for banning, but I wouldn't mind if the Superpoaster fanclub slowed down a bit.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    I kinda miss the Ironfeet and Einstein days. Really. Lightened this joint up a bit.

• Despite public and private advice being given (myself included) to lay back and post less, junior decides to start posting even more and generally makes a complete asshat of himself.

It's not that strange, considering that people keep cheering him on.

It's corny and not funny. The thread list gets cluttered and content gets buried. No need for banning, but I wouldn't mind if the Superpoaster fanclub slowed down a bit.

These overnight dudeblowups always run their course and then rapidly hella burn out. Last month it was Elise, this month Super Poast Starr, although now I like to call him Supe, and next month there will be some other dude getting internet fries and hella burns.

• record day plaese

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    the Superpoaster fanclub...
    needs to get BAN

• if you hate SP you hate yourself.

ALIAS

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    if you hate SP you hate yourself.

ALIAS

I was just thinking the same...

• if you hate SP you hate yourself.

ALIAS

Seriously, this shit is so obvious its not even funny.

if you hate SP you hate yourself.

Heres the thing, i first thought of SP as an alias.

Then i shot him a PM as some folks were bullying him and well, i have a 15 year old brother, so i thought if this guys for real i feel sorry for him and ill offer some advice.

SPs replys could not have been more humble.

Thats when i decided this kid was for real.

What i dont get is the complete 360, the board persona is far removed from the guy i talked with, so yeah... i dunno.

Either way SP:

You are clowning yourself hard right now, straight up foolish.

So if this is an alias... i got got.

and if it is Saba... i got triple got.

• and if it is Saba... i got triple got.

You got it twisted Saba likes to fuck 15 year olds not act like them.

and if it is Saba... i got triple got.

You got it twisted Saba likes to fuck 15 year olds not act like them.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I thought he was an alias, then I thought he wasn't, and now I'm just confused.

Mr. Lee is right. I didn't jump on the Elise bandwagon because I didn't care. Superpoaster has entertained the shit out of me though. Insisting that Gordon Liu is a member of the Wu is funny though, alias or not.

Today I'm leaning towards alias though. Who goes through all that trouble to create a myspace page, complete with friends and comments, and even makes fake music to put on there??? I have a hard time beleiving anybody would go through that trouble just for a joke. Then again... I suppose I would, if I had the time.

MODS: Is it possible to add ",Esq." to the end of my name? Trouser Lopez, Esq.

I thought he was an alias, then I thought he wasn't, and now I'm just confused.

Mr. Lee is right. I didn't jump on the Elise bandwagon because I didn't care. Superpoaster has entertained the shit out of me though. Insisting that Gordon Liu is a member of the Wu is funny though, alias or not.

Today I'm leaning towards alias though. Who goes through all that trouble to create a myspace page, complete with friends and comments, and even makes fake music to put on there??? I have a hard time beleiving anybody would go through that trouble just for a joke. Then again... I suppose I would, if I had the time.

eggs actly.

and by the way... i miss DizzyBull.

maybe i could request MopMan?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Like I said, the fanclub is the problem. I think it's cool to have more young'uns on here. Same with the Elise thing a while ago. Stalkers just need to relax.

Hey look, it's a teen! Hey look, it's a woman! Look at me I'm funny!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Like I said, the fanclub is the problem. I think it's cool to have more young'uns on here. Same with the Elise thing a while ago. Stalkers just need to relax.

Hey look, it's a teen! Hey look, it's a woman! Look at me I'm funny!

Now I will have to destroy you.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Between all this bullshit and motherfuckers hopping on my dick about the RIAA this week, shit is enough to want me to take a long vacation.

• puppup 133 Posts
    This morning, I spent 20 minutes of my commute in to work telling my wife about the saga of SuperPoaster.

Indulgently listening to the tale, wife then smiled and said, "Apparently, you nerds need him."

p.s. I think SuperPoaster is the man for officially changing his alias from SuperToaster to SuperPoaster. Nice to see that he doesn't take himself too seriously.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    This morning, I spent 20 minutes of my commute in to work telling my wife about the saga of SuperPoaster.

Indulgently listening to the tale, wife then smiled and said, "Apparently, you nerds need him."

p.s. I think SuperPoaster is the man for officially changing his alias from SuperToaster to SuperPoaster. Nice to see that he doesn't take himself too seriously.

Of course I do not take Supertoaster too seriously. Couldnt you already tell?

Question...you're 15...why are you not in school right now?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Between all this bullshit and motherfuckers hopping on my dick about the RIAA this week, shit is enough to want me to take a long vacation.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Moderhatters get NO credit for practical jokes around here, I tell you. NONE.