A.Pearson where are U? Writing Rhymes 4 Battling?

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Just wondering if everything is OKAY with yall, or is Pappyism getting to you?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    it's all over
    everyone is in a lull methinks

you gonna be down for meet up tomorrow?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    AP plaese to stop lurking and destroy mangoman yet again with your battle rap skillz.

• RAP!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    *beatbox*

• I ain't no joke, i pack a mango and smoke
    i'll stuff you in my pipe and take a toke
    and then your gone...
    lit up like a candle
    look down at the ground, nothing but a pair of smoking sandals
    and yer polynesian ass has turned to vapor
    lakan is gone... just like the other hataz

there wuz a puzzle that you were trying to solve
    how to get yer crates to look lmpressive to mom
    but they were booty... and yer moms didn't care
    she said get off the wheelz or steel and put on yer underware
    sitting naked on the MPC is not a good look
    time to get a job and learn to cook
    cause the daily burger king thing is reeking up yer room
    del taco wrappers... go grab the broom
    living like a muthafugging zoo caged ape
    getting out of bed at like a quarter to 8
    PM... BM danglin out of yer ass
    smellz like a der wienerschnitzel??bean dipped crap

rap battle seems to be going pretty well
    i think i smoked you but time will tell
    when you come back with stinky rhymes that start to smell
    like yer hormel chili weiner dipped in taco bell
    choco taco stinks like paco's... stanky ballz
    like the space between yer sac and crack
    flies gather round and they start to snack
    on yer turd hair, care bear, pee-u, truth or dare
    in war and luv you know all's fair
    so i had to smoke ya
    had to toke ya
    rap battle finished
    yer rhymes deminished

and back to lurker mode... L8R. audi5000.

by the way... you need an avatar dude.

• G.A.M.E.O.V.E.R.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    rap battle seems to be going pretty well

i think i smoked you but time will tell

when you come back with stinky rhymes that start to smell

like yer hormel chili weiner dipped in taco bell

like the space between yer sac and crack

flies gather round and they start to snack

on yer turd hair, care bear, pee-u, truth or dare

in war and luv you know all's fair

so i had to smoke ya

had to toke ya

rap battle finished

yer rhymes deminished

!!!

That's fucking raw.[/b]

• i want a response!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WEAKSAUCE

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

nothing but a pair of smoking sandals

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

nothing but a pair of smoking sandals

POOF!! vamoose, son of a bitch.

• Give that man a mic. I want to hear AP on a beat.

Dress

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    it would be SIK I bet

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    -----

bump

Will Lakan deliver??

Bring it mango!

• right now he's touching his weiner and breathing like darth vader.

I think last I saw of him he was down by the bus stop doing push ups on a can of hormel chili.

• pacmanpacman 1,113 Posts

OH NO HE DIDN'T SPEAK MY NAME UP IN HEAH!!!!!!!

• mangoman comon dude bag on me... itz time to battle and shitz. i wanna clown.

• D_a-REE-a-OF_DA_MOuTh

• assHOE ( blow it out yer azz bUnGhOle )... PFFFTTTTT

• DOWN WITH ITCHY PINWORM

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    LOL AHAHHAHAHHAHA I JUST CHECKED THIS OUT, GOOD ONE THIS WILL HAVE TO DO FOR NOW::

STOP!!!

It???s MANGO TIME (ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho)

I RIP OFF MY BUTTON SHIRT/ AND HAVE YOU SAY I AIN???T NO JOKE!
    SHOOT DOG U IN LOVE WITH ME/ BUT LIKE FIVE STARR/YALL GONNA FALL DOWN/YOU LITE THE CANDLE/I POUR THE WAX ON YO CHEST AND HAVIN YOU SCREAM THE BEST SEX/U SAW THE GROUND AND SAW ME TURN VAPOR? / U CONFUSSED THAT???S STINKY FEET WITHOUT IRON/ I RUBB MY FINGERS IN BETWEEN MY TOES/ TAKE A WIFF AND JAB YOU IN THE EYES/ NOW YOUR BLINDED WITH THE TASTE OF SIGHT/ HAVIN YOU WAVIN YOUR HEAD LIKE YOUNG STEVIE .IGHT/ BUT ON YOUR HEAD YOU AIN???T GOT WAVES OR A FRO / U GOT WEAVIES/ THATS DUCT TAPE ROPE ON YOUR SCALP/ I PULL IT OFF AND SEE THE PUZZLE/ YOUR NAME IS DANN CAUSE BREATH SMELLS LIKE DRUFF/ U FELL ASLEEP WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN/ I PULLED MY PANTS DOWN/ LET THE DIRTY SACK DROP/ AND SCRATCH THEM REAL GOOD/ WATCH THE FLAKES DROP/ DON???T THEY TASTE REAL GOOD!/ I MOVE TO YOUR TORSOE/ AND PULL YOUR SKIN BACK/ THAT???S PEEKABOO WITH THE VIKINGS/ TAP YOUR TWO PADDED SACK & MAKE U MY MPC 2XSML/YEAH I???M BKING/ HAVE IT YOUR WAY/ I TAKE YOUR BIGFEET AND GRAB THE BIG TOE/ BREAK YOUR LEG AND INSERT IN YOUR BUNG HOLE/ PULL IT AND TASTE THE REAL JAM/ PUT ON SOME SOUL GLO & YOU HAVE A ROCKBERRY JAM

(OH ROCKBERRY, ROCKBERRY, ROCKBERRY/ JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM)

NOW I???M NAKED/ NO SOCKS ON/ LONG TOE NAILS THE SOUND WHEN I WALK ON BY/ RAP BATTLES I DON???T CARE/ IT???S JUST 4 PLAY TO ME/ I GIVE YOU THE GOLDEN SHOWER/ SIKE I HAVE THE RUNS IT DRIPED DOWN THE LEFT LEG AND THE RIGHT / IT???S A BROWN BATH NOW/DON???T YOU LOVE IT!/ LET???S LAY HERE FOR DAYS/ HAVE MAGET???S AS BABBIES AND RAISES THEM LIKE ARE OWN/ I VOMIT TO EAT YOU CAN DO THE SAME/ IT???S THE SMELL OF BUTTERFLIES IT???S ALL IN MY GAME/ I HEAR YOUR HEART FLUTTER DON???T BE SCARED I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE PREPARED

NOW WHERE NAKED AND YOUR BLIND WE HAVE A FAMILIY AND WE CAN???T RHYME!/ I GUESS IT???S TIME TO CHILI DOG TIME!!!!!!! MORCOMOLEY IT'S TIME TO EAT!

OH YEAH I AM NOT l$k%N MY NAME IS BILLY JENKINS!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ugh I think I'm gonna be sick...is that what they call "horrorcore?"

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    LOL AHAHHAHAHHAHA I JUST CHECKED THIS OUT, GOOD ONE THIS WILL HAVE TO DO FOR NOW::

STOP!!!

It???s MANGO TIME (ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho)

I RIP OFF MY BUTTON SHIRT/ AND HAVE YOU SAY I AIN???T NO JOKE!
    SHOOT DOG U IN LOVE WITH ME/ BUT LIKE FIVE STARR/YALL GONNA FALL DOWN/YOU LITE THE CANDLE/I POUR THE WAX ON YO CHEST AND HAVIN YOU SCREAM THE BEST SEX/U SAW THE GROUND AND SAW ME TURN VAPOR? / U CONFUSSED THAT???S STINKY FEET WITHOUT IRON/ I RUBB MY FINGERS IN BETWEEN MY TOES/ TAKE A WIFF AND JAB YOU IN THE EYES/ NOW YOUR BLINDED WITH THE TASTE OF SIGHT/ HAVIN YOU WAVIN YOUR HEAD LIKE YOUNG STEVIE .IGHT/ BUT ON YOUR HEAD YOU AIN???T GOT WAVES OR A FRO / U GOT WEAVIES/ THATS DUCT TAPE ROPE ON YOUR SCALP/ I PULL IT OFF AND SEE THE PUZZLE/ YOUR NAME IS DANN CAUSE BREATH SMELLS LIKE DRUFF/ U FELL ASLEEP WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN/ I PULLED MY PANTS DOWN/ LET THE DIRTY SACK DROP/ AND SCRATCH THEM REAL GOOD/ WATCH THE FLAKES DROP/ DON???T THEY TASTE REAL GOOD!/ I MOVE TO YOUR TORSOE/ AND PULL YOUR SKIN BACK/ THAT???S PEEKABOO WITH THE VIKINGS/ TAP YOUR TWO PADDED SACK & MAKE U MY MPC 2XSML/YEAH I???M BKING/ HAVE IT YOUR WAY/ I TAKE YOUR BIGFEET AND GRAB THE BIG TOE/ BREAK YOUR LEG AND INSERT IN YOUR BUNG HOLE/ PULL IT AND TASTE THE REAL JAM/ PUT ON SOME SOUL GLO & YOU HAVE A ROCKBERRY JAM

(OH ROCKBERRY, ROCKBERRY, ROCKBERRY/ JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM)

NOW I???M NAKED/ NO SOCKS ON/ LONG TOE NAILS THE SOUND WHEN I WALK ON BY/ RAP BATTLES I DON???T CARE/ IT???S JUST 4 PLAY TO ME/ I GIVE YOU THE GOLDEN SHOWER/ SIKE I HAVE THE RUNS IT DRIPED DOWN THE LEFT LEG AND THE RIGHT / IT???S A BROWN BATH NOW/DON???T YOU LOVE IT!/ LET???S LAY HERE FOR DAYS/ HAVE MAGET???S AS BABBIES AND RAISES THEM LIKE ARE OWN/ I VOMIT TO EAT YOU CAN DO THE SAME/ IT???S THE SMELL OF BUTTERFLIES IT???S ALL IN MY GAME/ I HEAR YOUR HEART FLUTTER DON???T BE SCARED I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE PREPARED

NOW WHERE NAKED AND YOUR BLIND WE HAVE A FAMILIY AND WE CAN???T RHYME!/ I GUESS IT???S TIME TO CHILI DOG TIME!!!!!!! MORCOMOLEY IT'S TIME TO EAT!

OH YEAH I AM NOT l$k%N MY NAME IS BILLY JENKINS!

FONT SIZE=300>BAN

• DOGGZ U ALL IZ ON SOME SLIM ANUS VS JUGGALO ISHT SUNSHINE SAYIN THO I COPULATED DAT NEW CALM ISH FROM ICP DOGG AND I HAD TO GET IT ON DA UNDA SUNZ CUZ MOMZ DONT GIT WIF DA JUGGALOZ N E WAYZ I GOTZ TENNIS PRAKTISSSSS DOGG PEEP DA NEW BONG BONG ISHT BURNIN UP THE INNERNET CHARTS AT #69 DOGG FILL ME IN YO NEKK?!?

• completely out of line.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    round one goes to AP

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    round one goes to AP

& this is what I think in my head when you say that.. [All of us in a bubbling jacuzzi of diaherria, and AP buying drinks of beer for everyone and we are all laughing and having a good time drinking and sitting in a jucuzzi of poo!] hahahahaahha I make my self laugh! ahhhaahhahahhahah..

I think all the rounds go to AP he's quick with the wit I will have to try again in 9 months by that time he may have lack of sleep and maybe I can get him off guard... but now when I think of it he maybe even worse!

Funny thing though I am AP and I just battled my self and fooled you all!!! ahahahahahahahahahhahah LOL I love having differnt names!