PLAESE COME BACK SUPERPOASTER

2»

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    What is it with soul strut and strange random racism?

Myabe we created Kramer?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

• fucking jews....you punks hate everybody don't yall? egoist fucks. GOD AIN'T MADE NO DAMN "CHOICE!!" surely, jesus is going to kick you in the nuts.
    wow! BAN

BAN

BAN

BAN

BAN

• Cut it Out. Dizzy Bull(y)

I have Dizzy Bull on ignore so I haven't really been able to follow the threads (not to mention, I actually have work to do) but this all seems really mean-spirited.

What is wrong with you people? Are you THAT bored?

Why is Gary, who barely talks about records and admits his own disinterest in most of the music discussed on here, making huge threads poking fun at a 15 year old?

Get a life guys.

LET"S SHIFT OUR FOCUS TO A BETTER TARGET>
    THAT GOOD RECORDS TOWN-DRUNK< JONNYNOGOOD SDOT SKLUTE
    GET OFF THE JUICE.

I JUST PULLED A COPY OF LENA HORNE (THE ONE WITH THE BREAKSSSSSSS) OUT OF HIS DOLLAR BINZ.
    DUUDE NEEDS TO GET OUT THAT HAAAAAZZZEEE OF SENSIMILLA PERFUME AND SMELL DEFFEEEEEAT.

Oh no you didn't?

I was in NYC last week and stupidly passed that record by because it wasn't in my The-breaks.com printout (I must have the older version).

I'm gonna book ym flight now on-line and check out the dollar bins in Good Records again. I'm sure glad the woner doesn't post on here though, he would be pissed if he knew you pulled that Lena Horne jawn.
    book a flight somewhere else.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Cut it Out. Dizzy Bull(y)

I have Dizzy Bull on ignore so I haven't really been able to follow the threads (not to mention, I actually have work to do) but this all seems really mean-spirited.

What is wrong with you people? Are you THAT bored?

Why is Gary, who barely talks about records and admits his own disinterest in most of the music discussed on here, making huge threads poking fun at a 15 year old?

Get a life guys.

LET"S SHIFT OUR FOCUS TO A BETTER TARGET>
    THAT GOOD RECORDS TOWN-DRUNK< JONNYNOGOOD SDOT SKLUTE
    GET OFF THE JUICE.

I JUST PULLED A COPY OF LENA HORNE (THE ONE WITH THE BREAKSSSSSSS) OUT OF HIS DOLLAR BINZ.
    DUUDE NEEDS TO GET OUT THAT HAAAAAZZZEEE OF SENSIMILLA PERFUME AND SMELL DEFFEEEEEAT.

Oh no you didn't?

I was in NYC last week and stupidly passed that record by because it wasn't in my The-breaks.com printout (I must have the older version).

I'm gonna book ym flight now on-line and check out the dollar bins in Good Records again. I'm sure glad the woner doesn't post on here though, he would be pissed if he knew you pulled that Lena Horne jawn.
    book a flight somewhere else.

Where should I book a flight to? Please tell me what countries have funky with braeks to dig and owners without icicles in their vaginas.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    fucking jews....you punks hate everybody don't yall? egoist fucks. GOD AIN'T MADE NO DAMN "CHOICE!!" surely, jesus is going to kick you in the nuts.

such a shame to try and get attention. Get over the fact, son, that a 15 year old is by far cooler than you are.

I don't tolerate racism. And we shouldn't tolerate you. What a waste of time for me (or anyone) to read something like that. If it is a joke, no one thinks it's funny, fool.

BAN!!!!![/b] for real.

disgusting.

• fucking jews....you punks hate everybody don't yall? egoist fucks. GOD AIN'T MADE NO DAMN "CHOICE!!" surely, jesus is going to kick you in the nuts.
    wow! BAN

BAN

BAN

BAN

BAN

• Please tell me what countries have funky
    this is my new location

• Plaese to update graemlin:

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Plaese to update graemlin: