PLAESE COME BACK SUPERPOASTER

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Take that criticism like a man.If you don't come back soon I may have to head over to the-breaks.com to look for you. And I really don't want to do that.Master Your Digging Destiny.Become One With Your Records.Feel It In Your Jazzsoul.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Cut it Out. Dizzy Bull(y)

• Cut it Out. Dizzy Bull(y)

I have Dizzy Bull on ignore so I haven't really been able to follow the threads (not to mention, I actually have work to do) but this all seems really mean-spirited.

What is wrong with you people? Are you THAT bored?

Why is Gary, who barely talks about records and admits his own disinterest in most of the music discussed on here, making huge threads poking fun at a 15 year old?

Get a life guys.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Why is Gary, who barely talks about records and admits his own disinterest in most of the music discussed on here, making huge threads poking fun at a 15 year old?

Actually, amateurish sample-based beatz with an adolescent sensibility are right up Dizzybull's alley

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

I have Dizzy Bull on ignore so I haven't really been able to follow the threads (not to mention, I actually have work to do) but this all seems really mean-spirited.

Get a life guys.

LET"S SHIFT OUR FOCUS TO A BETTER TARGET>
    THAT GOOD RECORDS TOWN-DRUNK< JONNYNOGOOD SDOT SKLUTE
    GET OFF THE JUICE.

I JUST PULLED A COPY OF LENA HORNE (THE ONE WITH THE BREAKSSSSSSS) OUT OF HIS DOLLAR BINZ.
    DUUDE NEEDS TO GET OUT THAT HAAAAAZZZEEE OF SENSIMILLA PERFUME AND SMELL DEFFEEEEEAT.

• You dirty commie. It's cause of you that the Japanese are getting all the HOT SCHITTS. I keep them behind the counter now because the Japanese will PAY. You only want to TAKE TAKE TAKE. You need to go to business school so you can learn how to TAKE HARDER. You wait until Popsike is down and then pull the wool over my eyes. I know your style. It is like this:

I STILL GOT TEH MALTESE BITCH.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I'm not bullying him. I've been very nice to him. I want him to come back.

That's so incredibly awesome that somebody has me on ignore!

I can't beleive people think I'm bullying him.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Get a life guys.

GET OFF THE JUICE.

I JUST PULLED A COPY OF LENA HORNE (THE ONE WITH THE BREAKSSSSSSS) OUT OF HIS DOLLAR BINZ.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S ON THERE???

"LIGHT MY FIRE"!

p.s. I did not find him at the-breaks.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I thnk he's a good kid. It's great to see kids at that age into this ish so much!

He's probably in school...

Actually, amateurish sample-based beatz with an adolescent sensibility are right up Dizzybull's alley

This is true. I told him I didn't hate his beats. Personally I like where he was going with the whole thing (even if I was the only one). When I tried to offer him some honest feedback and a little advice he kinda lost it on me. Didn't beleive me. I told him I would start a thread on soulstrut. He told me how he wanted it, and thats how I made it. It was as fair as it could be.

I think he is a good kid and I want him to come back. He kept asking for people to listen to his music and nobody was doing it, sheeeit, at least when I started that thread he got what he wanted.

I dare say, I am a hero.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    STOP BEING SUCH A BABY!>!>!>>!>!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    STOP BEING SUCH A BABY!>!>!>>!>!

omg, thats amazing!

• plus the kid's prolly in school planning on how to throw homemade bombs over the interwebs

p.s. What are you so mad at Jonny?

man, today is going to suck compared to yesterday.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    He kept asking for people to listen to his music and nobody was doing it, sheeeit, at least when I started that thread he got what he wanted.
    i checked his beats first thing... once I saw his Madlib post and low post count, checked the profile, checked the myspace. ...liked the music. addded him.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    He's probably in school... bragging to all his friends that he got his idols to listen to his beats[/b]

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    WELL THE STORY GOES LIKE THIS>

WHEN JONNY WAS FIFTEEN HE USED TO POST ON THIS BBS ABOUT THE SMASHING PUMPKINS.
    ONE DAY HE GOT CLOWNED FOR SAYING THAT HE DIDN"T LIKE BILLY CORGAN"S HAIRCUT
    AND THEY TOLD HIM TO GO HOME
    THE VERY NEXT DAY JONNY DROPPED THE PUMPKINS COMPLETELY OUT OF ANGER
    AND HURRRRT

THAT WAS HOW HE GOT INTO BREAKZ AND HIPHOP.
    HE DOESN"T WANT TO SEE THIS KID GO THROUGH
    THE SAME DARK DEPRESSING AND TUMULTUOUS WORLD
    THAT HE HAD TO GO THROUGH
    JONNY FOUND HIS CALLING THROUGH HIS SHAMING
    SUPERTOASTER, AT ONLY 15, HAS ALREADY FOUND HIS
    DON"T TAKE THAT FROM HIM!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    He's probably in school... bragging to all his friends that he got his idols to listen to his beats[/b]

damn cute, if you ask me.

• Plaese come back .

All this has been verry entertaining and I think you're a good humoured dude to put up with that relentless wave of mocking. Thats not a hat, thats just a fact.

I czeched out your beats and although the sequencing is really choppy (Remember: smooth, well-timed sequencing and rhythm is something to be obsessive about. There is no grey area - its either right, or its wrong) I think you have a great taste in some of the stuff you are sampling. So bottom line, keep doing what you're doing and just tighten up the rhythm. I can tell you have invested a lot of time and interest in what you're doing... with more of that and attention to the right areas, you're on the right tracks, so keep it moving.

Isn't it better to have people be honest about the work you invested your time in doing, rather than lying to you, deceiving you and telling you false things?

Theres no point in coming this far through all the hella internet burns, soulhazing and dizzybullying only to give up now.

REP your staying power mayne or you're soft!

• Ill say it again. This has been a positive experience. I will take what I have learned from all of you and try to improve. Gotta get back to class.

skip your class! drop out of school! you're only 15. you can spend all day and night on soulstrut, studying the art of beat making. then you will become a shadow/madlib chimera and earn millions. GO FIGURE! but you will have to hold out against the criticism first. can you handle that? i mean i can be your teacher. i'll insult you very hard. you might even cry sometimes, but it could all be worth it.

sorry, mayne, just kiddin!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Superposter (sorry bro, thats your name now) is cool.

I PM'd the guy and Dizzy is right in saying that this young man is taking your grown mens comments to heart.

Time to chill gentlemen.

I am glad you are back.

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    Ill say it again. This has been a positive experience. I will take what I have learned from all of you and try to improve. Gotta get back to class.

Don't let no one bring you down, batch.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Get a life guys.

GET OFF THE JUICE.

DUUDE NEEDS TO GET OUT THAT HAAAAAZZZEEE OF SENSIMILLA PERFUME AND SMELL DEFFEEEEEAT.

Oh no you didn't?

I was in NYC last week and stupidly passed that record by because it wasn't in my The-breaks.com printout (I must have the older version).

I'm gonna book ym flight now on-line and check out the dollar bins in Good Records again. I'm sure glad the woner doesn't post on here though, he would be pissed if he knew you pulled that Lena Horne jawn.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    didjoo ever eat cereal out of a bowl
    made from a melted
    record.
    i didnt.
    seems kind
    of gross,
    unless maybe it was sealed.

didjoo ever eat cereal out of a bowl
    made from a melted
    record.
    i didnt.
    seems kind
    of gross,
    unless maybe it was sealed.

That was a pretty good poem

here is a haiku based on a true story:

I once had no milk
    put beer in my cereal
    what a nasy meal

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

I once had no milk
    put beer in my cereal
    what a nasy meal

and that reminds me of a haiku about a girl i knew:

Nasy couldn't grasp
    She'd reach and never take hold
    I loved how she'd tried

Shit, I meant to say Nasty.

seriously, do not put beer in your cheerios for breakfast.

fucking jews....you punks hate everybody don't yall? egoist fucks. GOD AIN'T MADE NO DAMN "CHOICE!!" surely, jesus is going to kick you in the nuts.

um.... are you sure you're in the right thread?

fucking jews....you punks hate everybody don't yall? egoist fucks. GOD AIN'T MADE NO DAMN "CHOICE!!" surely, jesus is going to kick you in the nuts.

um.... are you sure you're in the right thread?

DON'T TRY TO DISCREDIT ME! Im wiping my rear with page 3 of the Torah right now.

ummm.... wow.