Dave and Buster's: What is the Deal?

2»

Comments

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I'd rather go to Chuck E Cheese

do they sell beer there?

Not at the location my nephew had his last birthday at. Was disapointed. Decided to take hydrocodone and play the snowmobile video game. Turned out OK.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

do they sell beer there?

Absolutely... and you can sneak in some flasks to make mixed drinks. I've been to Chuck E Cheese for all 6 of my leap year birthdays

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

do they sell beer there?

Absolutely... and you can sneak in some flasks to make mixed drinks. I've been to Chuck E Cheese for all 6 of my leap year birthdays

Did you get shitfaced and start a fight with the Chuckster himself? Because that would be awesome.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

do they sell beer there?

Did you get shitfaced and start a fight with the Chuckster himself? Because that would be awesome.

No... but my 7th birthday is not far away. 1 year and 9 days

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    do they still have that weird animatronics show? that thing used to creep me out a little.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

do they sell beer there?

Not at the location my nephew had his last birthday at. Was disapointed. Decided to take hydrocodone and play the snowmobile video game. Turned out OK.

Damn. The one in Houston is full bar 21 & up, checks IDs at the door type steeze.

• am i the only asian in the thread who has not expressed love for dave and busters yet?!?!?!

im asian and i hate that place!

Me too. The only time I've ever been to one and it was on a half ass date with a chick who went on to date Megabusive (*cue witty comment from Noz* ).

Megabusive? Isnt that dude from san jose?

Damn. The one in Houston is full bar 21 & up, checks IDs at the door type steeze.

yes and of all things they charge a cover after 10pm, what the fuck is that all about?

definately a chuck e. cheese type place for adults

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I've always heard of D&B described as Chuck Cheese for grown-ups.

Well, as grown up as a 20-25 Asian hang-out joint can be.

Actually, I echo Faux: sounds like my personal hell too. If I wanted that scene, I'd drive two miles to Westwood and catch it for free.

No skeeball though.

D&B = pathetic. At least in Chicago. The food might well be good, but if I wanted an adults-only Chuck E Cheese, I'd probably also be of the mind that my High School years were my personal pinnacle.
    Lam??.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The food might well be good,

I've yet to hear anyone praise D&B for its food. HOw good could it possibly be?

• autezautez 404 Posts
    d&b is wack and not worth even checking out