Ultramagnetics "Watch Me Now" question

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
hey, what's the thing Moe Luv cuts in there where they're singing "testify, testify... come on, testify"? i just realized that's one of those old school samples that i never found out what it was. that and the Main Source "come on baby na-na" at the beginning of Looking At The Front Door. who has this information? i refuse to , i demand an answer from soulstrut or i will never be completely fulfilled

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "testify,testify is Hum Along and Dance - J5 Get It Together Lp.

• "testify,testify is Hum Along and Dance - J5 Get It Together Lp.

WOW fa real??? i should know that schitt! and i know they used to cut that schitt up in the early days... i guess i just never really liked that song too much. or maybe i just forgot about it... i am getting senile, you know.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

No I don't think it's Hum Along and Dance, I think it's the short break in the middle of "You Made Me What I Am Today" on the "Skywriter" LP. I'm fairly certain that's it because I play that record in my sets.

Yup. Love this record - "raw" and "so necessary" etc etc.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

No I don't think it's Hum Along and Dance, I think it's the short break in the middle of "You Made Me What I Am Today" on the "Skywriter" LP. I'm fairly certain that's it because I play that record in my sets.

Your right..........Batcomputer is broken!!!! I knew it was that crackin voice Mj era.

Yeah - "You made me(u made me what iam today) ahhhh shaibbodibbydabbabot....
    Its the break in there....

• "testify,testify is Hum Along and Dance - J5 Get It Together Lp.

okay, that's it. that makes a little more sense... i have the skywriter album too, but i know that's one i probably never listened to all the way through. man,u are a great dj, Cos... i bet you have crowds dancin' to that schitt too.
    Thank you, Alien!

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    ...that and the Main Source "come on baby na-na" at the beginning of Looking At The Front Door. who has this information?

The world may never know...